ADVERTISEMENT

finebaum disses clemson fans

But others that were tested weren't on it, so my opinion isn't flawed, it's based off facts. Yours is the equivalent to a fantasy story. You're just hopeful it's a widespread issue, because you have no facts to back that claim up.

Additionally, who says they didn't find the source? Just because they didn't make it public doesn't mean they don't know anything. They just aren't required to make it available to us. Dabo can say whatever he wants, or hold back any information he would like to as well.
That's a lie. No others were tested at the time of these failed tests or after by Clemson. They only retested the 3 that failed and have hoped to limit the scope to only them. Unfortunately Dabo's last comment on this elephant in the room was it may have been accidentally provided.

Finebaum's whole deal and level of respect he's given by ESPN has been played out too long. He's not going anywhere but he's the product of being the main sports voice in a football crazy state at the time of the SEC Network rise. He's a Bama fan first and SEC fan second. He goes from one opinion to the next and is pretty damn full of himself. I've listened to him semi-regularly for many years now and the biggest thing that I take away is how little he actually knows about football. He has the relationships, does good interviews but he doesnt watch a lot of college football around the country. I always think its a little silly when Sportscenter or Gameday would have him on discussing games with Herbie, Corso, Howard, etc.....he belonged about as much as me or you.

He's just ticked bc Bama lost and Clemson is still talking about it...now he's trying to turn it back on Clemson like they are the joke, very typical behavior trait of people that cannot graciously accept defeat. Make no mistake about it either, if the Gamecocks beat Bama in September and gloat about it he'll have something to say and the excuse train will start rolling.

That's a lie. No others were tested at the time of these failed tests or after by Clemson. They only retested the 3 that failed and have hoped to limit the scope to only them. Unfortunately Dabo's last comment on this elephant in the room was it may have been accidentally provided.

You are right, none of them were tested by Clemson, because the test was done by the NCAA. And yes, more than the three players who failed were tested. Please read the article below:

https://www.postandcourier.com/spor...cle_24ab729a-2bdf-11e9-9a3f-97cd28b8ce04.html

Reactions: Zann77
You are right, none of them were tested by Clemson, because the test was done by the NCAA. And yes, more than the three players who failed were tested. Please read the article below:

https://www.postandcourier.com/spor...cle_24ab729a-2bdf-11e9-9a3f-97cd28b8ce04.html

Clemson will not release the names of the players the NCAA tested. You tell me how many players on your offensive and defensive line starting in the National Championship Playoff were tested? I doubt Clemson would feed those muscle building drugs to back ups.

Clemson will not release the names of the players the NCAA tested. You tell me how many players on your offensive and defensive line starting in the National Championship Playoff were tested? I doubt Clemson would feed those muscle building drugs to back ups.

Haha you realize two of the players that failed were backups, right? Two of them barely played 100 snaps the entire season...

Reactions: Newenglandcock
Haha you realize two of the players that failed were backups, right? Two of them barely played 100 snaps the entire season...
Proved my point again. Those guys play on the line of scrimmage. Even Albert Huggins showed up at the NFL combine and repped 225 more than every other player there except for Dexter Lawrence.

Only way to know how many were taking drugs for strength and muscle gains is for someone to shake the skeletons out of Dan Radikovich's and Dabo's closet. Hopefully some bigger media powers keep shaking since Clemson has only provided bogus BS information and even insinuated it happend at a hospital or a meal at the ACC Championship game.

Proved my point again. Those guys play on the line of scrimmage. Even Albert Huggins showed up at the NFL combine and repped 225 more than every other player there except for Dexter Lawrence.

Only way to know how many were taking drugs for strength and muscle gains is for someone to shake the skeletons out of Dan Radikovich's and Dabo's closet. Hopefully some bigger media powers keep shaking since Clemson has only provided bogus BS information and even insinuated it happend at a hospital or a meal at the ACC Championship game.

No, actually my facts are disproving your points.

And Huggy was drug tested there as well, so MAYBE he is just strong?! Lol

AND again, your last point is purely speculative with no evidence to back it up.

Reactions: Newenglandcock
No, actually my facts are disproving your points.

And Huggy was drug tested there as well, so MAYBE he is just strong?! Lol

AND again, your last point is purely speculative with no evidence to back it up.

How do you know he was drug tested at the playoff?

Even Dexter Lawrence passed the drug test implemented by the NFL nearly 5 months after he failed an NCAA drug test prior to December 24th and was suspended by the NCAA for the playoff and 1 year.

Even Dexter Lawrence passed the drug test implemented by the NFL nearly 5 months after he failed an NCAA drug test prior to December 24th and was suspended by the NCAA for the playoff and 1 year.

I don’t know if he was tested at the playoff, but you questioned his performance at the combine, correct? That is the test I was referring too, because that is the circumstance you called into question.

Not for PEDs and Dabo's last public comment on the issue was Clemson may have given the muscle building drugs "accidentally". Now they have shut up and are hiding the truth.
What has happened since April in the upstate?
All 6 players are out 12 months. Automatic NCAA rule. Lawrence tested negative at the Combine. Dumbo and AD announced no Ostarine in the Clemson investigation. NCAA was out of it after December testing. Tatters appealed in April after players tested negative, NCAA upheld the 1 year suspension.
Tatters said no to any on campus in the Spring.
What has happened since April or May? Hoping some new screwups,

Last edited:
All 6 players are out 12 months. Automatic NCAA rule. Lawrence tested negative at the Combine. Dumbo and AD announced no Ostarine in the Clemson investigation. NCAA was out of it after December testing. Tatters appealed in April after players tested negative, NCAA upheld the 1 year suspension.

What?

Clemson is covering up the information and denying FOI requests made by the Post and Courier so there is no new info. They have it under lock and key protected to prevent further wide scale damage to their football program...Paul Finebaum said Dabo l, the most talkative coach in America won"t say anything about this issue because he is hiding something behind a curtain. Said Clemson is nefarious.

NCAA has the lists, we need to petition them; they will have the official results. That way there can be no fraud happening.

Clemson is covering up the information and denying FOI requests made by the Post and Courier so there is no new info. They have it under lock and key protected to prevent further wide scale damage to their football program...Paul Finebaum said Dabo l, the most talkative coach in America won"t say anything about this issue because he is hiding something behind a curtain. Said Clemson is nefarious.
Paul and the news media are click baiting us. Make you listen, watching and read. We need to get the FBI on CFB coaches like they did shoe companies and MBB coaches. Then something will happen. NCAA will listen to the FBI.

Reactions: Zann77

At this point you have changed the point of your argument so much it’s not even making sense. Now, Paul Finebaum is your source of truth and reason? I can see why you are so confused if that is the case.

I don’t think we are getting anywhere here...so let’s just move on.

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter
At this point you have changed the point of your argument so much it’s not even making sense. Now, Paul Finebaum is your source of truth and reason? I can see why you are so confused if that is the case.

I don’t think we are getting anywhere here...so let’s just move on.

Your misguided and confused by your own attempts to aquit Dabo and Clemson from the allegations layed out clearly in about 5 articles by Gene Sapakoff and Grace Raynor who now works for the Athletic. Paul Finebaum simply interviewed and questioned Gene Sapakoff on his program on June 27th. You can listen to the podcast yourself that sums up everything Clemson is doing to prevent facts from coming out about the PEDs discovered by the NCAA drug test at the college football playoff.

So the number of players who failed the test magically doubled since January? Not sure where you got 6 from but it was 3. Two of which are still on the team and suspended.

Paul and the news media are click baiting us. Make you listen, watching and read. We need to get the FBI on CFB coaches like they did shoe companies and MBB coaches. Then something will happen. NCAA will listen to the FBI.
So the number of players who failed the test magically doubled since January? Not sure where you got 6 from but it was 3. Two of which are still on the team and suspended.
3 bammers, 3 tigers. Sorry, I was not clear on that.
People need to forget about this. It was over in December. Tigers appealed, was denied.
Next and only thing on NCAA's agenda is penalties against Basketball programs. It will happen between soon and October, so any schools whose Coaches actually received bribes from shoe companies will be punished. So there will be a few schools unhappy because of having to vacate wins or whatever else way they penalize schools. Unless the FBI gets involved and starts a CFB probe, no one but Basketball programs have problems. There will not be an appeal process (supposively), so an unhappy start for some school's Basketball season.

Last edited:

Huggins had 3 national weightlifting titles in high school to show for it. Can't believe he was beat by the other kid. He had never been beaten by anyone up there. Albert's strength peaked during the Spring of his Junior year in HS. Hate he did not come to Columbia, but like most 5 stars he had his sights higher. Probably the only 5* player in history to play 4 in 4 and always be 2nd team. We sure could have used him in Columbia. It does make me smile and think we would have won more than 9 games two years ago and started building then.

Unsure if this has already been discussed, but I caught a small portion of the Paul Finebaum Show today and he trashed the clempson fan base for their overall conduct during their recent football success. Basically, Paul said he had never seen a more "disgraceful" (his word) fan base. I only saw a snippet of the segment. Anybody else see this? I'm not sure what was being discussed.
I'd be somewhat more sympathetic if actually turned the mirror on Alabama fans, who are no better. I hated it that Clemson won, yet happy that Alabama got curb stomped. Truly it was the first national Championship game I cared nothing about.

Actually, Osterine is found in over the counter mass builders and other supplements. You can buy them easily. Not saying this is how they got them, just saying that it isn't difficult to get. So exactly what research did you do to say that it's "painfully hard" to get?

I think your first two bullets are plausable, and had you stopped there, I would have agreed with you. You spelled Clemson wrong though, there is no "p".

Your third bullet point is highly unlikely seeing as only three of the players tested positively for it.

Your fourth is simply wishful thinking.
There are in fact products that contain ostarine, but only illegal ones. Given that ostarine is not approved for human use or consumption in the U.S., or in any other country, there are no legal medications that contain ostarine.
https://www.usada.org/substance-profile-ostarine/

In recent years, WADA has reported an increasing number of positive tests involving SARMs, and athletes who use these substances most likely obtain them through black market channels.

Come on, take off the purple glasses for this one. :)

So looking into how easily it is to get now (Last time I did research on this was in Jan)
I find it hillarious that the first thing that google found for me was something from Tigerfitness.com Laughing
https://www.tigerfitness.com/products/blackstone-labs-recomp-rx?

gclid=Cj0KCQjwvdXpBRCoARIsAMJSKqKgeooWB9X9U95mLL64Jw5boXGKI10lNwiw4vj1uBEheLbTZ8Hh3jMaAguFEALw_wcB

It came up on the search but it doesn't not countain ostarine.

It is legal to buy online but it looks likes it's only from sketchy third party vendors that are not in the US.
I found this but it was getting denied at work because... you guessed it... being sketchy.
https://sarms4you.com/products/ref/10/

You are right, it appears that you can 'get' it from lots of places online. Let me rephrase. You can't get it legally from any respected place in the US.

This drug is still being researched but they do know that it leaves the system very fast (which could explain why only 3 people were caught with it in their system)
https://www.sciencescape.org/lgd-4033-ligandrol/

Half of dose will stay in system after 24 hours of intake. 2 additional days without taking it; 1/4. 3 days... 18/8. On average it can be detected in urine for up to 7 days. If someone is overdosing; up to 21 days.

Other fun links;
http://twitter.com/#!/search/#ostarine
https://notredame.forums.rivals.com/threads/to-be-clear-you-cant-accidentally-take-ostarine.135485/
https://www.postandcourier.com/spor...cle_8f6973e8-1a6e-11e9-96de-3fa7b8bd7758.html

There are in fact products that contain ostarine, but only illegal ones. Given that ostarine is not approved for human use or consumption in the U.S., or in any other country, there are no legal medications that contain ostarine.
https://www.usada.org/substance-profile-ostarine/

In recent years, WADA has reported an increasing number of positive tests involving SARMs, and athletes who use these substances most likely obtain them through black market channels.

Come on, take off the purple glasses for this one. :)

So looking into how easily it is to get now (Last time I did research on this was in Jan)
I find it hillarious that the first thing that google found for me was something from Tigerfitness.com Laughing
https://www.tigerfitness.com/products/blackstone-labs-recomp-rx?

gclid=Cj0KCQjwvdXpBRCoARIsAMJSKqKgeooWB9X9U95mLL64Jw5boXGKI10lNwiw4vj1uBEheLbTZ8Hh3jMaAguFEALw_wcB

It came up on the search but it doesn't not countain ostarine.

It is legal to buy online but it looks likes it's only from sketchy third party vendors that are not in the US.
I found this but it was getting denied at work because... you guessed it... being sketchy.
https://sarms4you.com/products/ref/10/

You are right, it appears that you can 'get' it from lots of places online. Let me rephrase. You can't get it legally from any respected place in the US.

This drug is still being researched but they do know that it leaves the system very fast (which could explain why only 3 people were caught with it in their system)
https://www.sciencescape.org/lgd-4033-ligandrol/

Half of dose will stay in system after 24 hours of intake. 2 additional days without taking it; 1/4. 3 days... 18/8. On average it can be detected in urine for up to 7 days. If someone is overdosing; up to 21 days.

Other fun links;
http://twitter.com/#!/search/#ostarine
https://notredame.forums.rivals.com/threads/to-be-clear-you-cant-accidentally-take-ostarine.135485/
https://www.postandcourier.com/spor...cle_8f6973e8-1a6e-11e9-96de-3fa7b8bd7758.html

You said it was “painfully hard” too get. As you stated, even though you had done soo much research, it actually isn’t difficult to get. Additionally, there are legal over the counter mass gaining products that you and I can buy online that contain osterine. Link below that will take you too a few, and one of them is even produced in North Carolina:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/proteinfactory.com/best-sarm-for-bulking/amp/

Is it legal in sports? No. Is it smart to use? No. But it is available to anyone and everyone.

Secondly, didn’t the rest of your post just prove the Clemson programs innocence in the matter? Not the players involved, but the program? If it is actually that easy to get in and out of your system, do you think a program that is supposedly so good at cheating would give it to their players anytime that was remotely within a span where they could be tested? Everyone knows drug testing happens at the playoffs, so why would they risk giving it to a star player and a couple of backups that close to testing happening? If you can cycle off of it at worst in 21 days, then why would they continue giving it too them? For a program that is so sophisticated at cheating, does that really make sense to you?

I think the three players involved probably made a mistake, either knowingly or ignorantly, and Clemson is doing everything they can to keep their reputations safe because they actually care about them as people. If you call that looking through purple glasses, then so be it.

You said it was “painfully hard” too get. As you stated, even though you had done soo much research, it actually isn’t difficult to get. Additionally, there are legal over the counter mass gaining products that you and I can buy online that contain osterine. Link below that will take you too a few, and one of them is even produced in North Carolina:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/proteinfactory.com/best-sarm-for-bulking/amp/

Is it legal in sports? No. Is it smart to use? No. But it is available to anyone and everyone.

Secondly, didn’t the rest of your post just prove the Clemson programs innocence in the matter? Not the players involved, but the program? If it is actually that easy to get in and out of your system, do you think a program that is supposedly so good at cheating would give it to their players anytime that was remotely within a span where they could be tested? Everyone knows drug testing happens at the playoffs, so why would they risk giving it to a star player and a couple of backups that close to testing happening? If you can cycle off of it at worst in 21 days, then why would they continue giving it too them? For a program that is so sophisticated at cheating, does that really make sense to you?

I think the three players involved probably made a mistake, either knowingly or ignorantly, and Clemson is doing everything they can to keep their reputations safe because they actually care about them as people. If you call that looking through purple glasses, then so be it.
If you notice in your own link, provenpeptides.com from 'North Carolina'.
Their domain registration is hidden by proxy.
They are not BBB credited.
https://www.bbb.org/us/fl/orlando/profile/health-and-medical-products/proven-peptides-0733-90576641
Searching shows that this website is just as sketchy as any of the others and possibly only a matter of time that if they actually have a physical location in North Carolina...it will get shutdown because...
Ostarine is not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, meaning doctors do not (and could not) prescribe it to their patients. It's available over the internet, however, and via black-market channels.

I said that in my previous post that it looks like it you can get it from more places on the internet but.. ITS NOT LEGAL IN THE US. Period. There's no dodging that one.

There is already history of the FDA going after people in the US.
https://www.naturalproductsinsider....cts-raid-supplement-company-tied-dr-tony-huge

Just because you can buy it on the internet doesn't make it legal. I'm sure if I went hunting I could buy meat from every endgaged animal on the planet on the internet.

I say you are looking at this from purple glasses, you are believing in the best 'happy path' scneario for them. There's nothing wrong with that buy you have to understand/conceive that their's other possiblities on why this happened. If Dabo truly believes it accidently got into their food, why not be completely transparent so this doesn't happen again instead of keep things in house?

What makes me sketpical is that Dabo pulled a 'Trump' and just started running his mouth about a lot of things he didn't understand. It could be in their hair products. (No, it can't) I can come from anywhere. (No, it can't)

I think you are right. It's only a few players ignorantly/purposely making a mistake. But it really doesn't look good with how Dabo handled it. When there's smoke, their's fire. And since this came out he's try to convince us the smoke is nothing but a few candles from Bath and Body Works. And that's why people think it might be systematic instead of just a few players.

If you notice in your own link, provenpeptides.com from 'North Carolina'.
Their domain registration is hidden by proxy.
They are not BBB credited.
https://www.bbb.org/us/fl/orlando/profile/health-and-medical-products/proven-peptides-0733-90576641
Searching shows that this website is just as sketchy as any of the others and possibly only a matter of time that if they actually have a physical location in North Carolina...it will get shutdown because...
Ostarine is not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, meaning doctors do not (and could not) prescribe it to their patients. It's available over the internet, however, and via black-market channels.

I said that in my previous post that it looks like it you can get it from more places on the internet but.. ITS NOT LEGAL IN THE US. Period. There's no dodging that one.

There is already history of the FDA going after people in the US.
https://www.naturalproductsinsider....cts-raid-supplement-company-tied-dr-tony-huge

Just because you can buy it on the internet doesn't make it legal. I'm sure if I went hunting I could buy meat from every endgaged animal on the planet on the internet.

I say you are looking at this from purple glasses, you are believing in the best 'happy path' scneario for them. There's nothing wrong with that buy you have to understand/conceive that their's other possiblities on why this happened. If Dabo truly believes it accidently got into their food, why not be completely transparent so this doesn't happen again instead of keep things in house?

What makes me sketpical is that Dabo pulled a 'Trump' and just started running his mouth about a lot of things he didn't understand. It could be in their hair products. (No, it can't) I can come from anywhere. (No, it can't)

I think you are right. It's only a few players ignorantly/purposely making a mistake. But it really doesn't look good with how Dabo handled it. When there's smoke, their's fire. And since this came out he's try to convince us the smoke is nothing but a few candles from Bath and Body Works. And that's why people think it might be systematic instead of just a few players.

You are correct, not legal in anyway to buy the direct product. I was just saying it's not that difficult to get.

I agree with you that Dabo has completely mishandled the situation, and it started from day 1 when he decided to go public about why the players weren't eligible in the first place. I'd rather see him go the Saban route and just make a statement saying the guys will miss due to not following rules and then ignore questions about it. His transparency is both a blessing and a curse, and in this case it's the latter. He talks way too much sometimes.

Reactions: vehemon
PF is a straight Bama homer. I used to listen to his show driving before he was on TV. He was trashing USC one time so I called in and reminded him USC had won the last game against Bama and he misquoted the score, said USC won in a extremely close game, called me a “clown “ and said we were just lucky that day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT