ADVERTISEMENT

Finebaum

flatwoodcock

Gold Member
Dec 26, 2015
I am so glad he finally brought up the Ostarine scandal at Clemson and had the sportswriter from P&C on his show. Just like he said, if Dabo has nothing to hide then let the people know what came out in the investigation. Dabo ain't nothing but a lying SOB and Finebaum said Dabo has the biggest mouth of all college coaches but right now he won't talk. I hope this gets the ball rolling and is the downfall of one of the cheatingest programs in the history of college football.

I am so glad he finally brought up the Ostarine scandal at Clemson and had the sportswriter from P&C on his show. Just like he said, if Dabo has nothing to hide then let the people know what came out in the investigation. Dabo ain't nothing but a lying SOB and Finebaum said Dabo has the biggest mouth of all college coaches but right now he won't talk. I hope this gets the ball rolling and is the downfall of one of the cheatingest programs in the history of college football.
tenor.gif

I will say this, I'm happy to see at least one sports writer in the state willing to pursue this. Secondly, I'm surprised Gene Sapakoff is the one pressing this issue. I didnt see the segment on the Finebaum Show therefore not sure if that's who was interviewed. Rivalry aside this is something that should raise eyebrows across the board. (Not this board per se)

I will say this, I'm happy to see at least one sports writer in the state willing to pursue this. Secondly, I'm surprised Gene Sapakoff is the one pressing this issue. I didnt see the segment on the Finebaum Show therefore not sure if that's who was interviewed. Rivalry aside this is something that should raise eyebrows across the board. (Not this board per se)
Sapakoff did an interview on local Charleston ESPN this week. Doubt he will be invited to Clemson anytime soon. Funny when he said Clemson media is soft with Dabo. He was interested in how media day will be next month. His thought was maybe national media would ask tough questions. Kind of doubt it myself. Would love someone to ask if a certain ex player was involved.

Finebaum is actually going after Clemson. Perhaps, he is smarting after Alabama got hammered last year. Keeps calling them "Clems-son" and "poor ole clems-son". Calls the ACC a one-trick pony of a conference in football. He keeps saying the ACC intruders should go to their own talk show. Well I will take whatever he dishes on Clemson with glee.

Finebaum is actually going after Clemson. Perhaps, he is smarting after Alabama got hammered last year. Keeps calling them "Clems-son" and "poor ole clems-son". Calls the ACC a one-trick pony of a conference in football. He keeps saying the ACC intruders should go to their own talk show. Well I will take whatever he dishes on Clemson with glee.
Ratings.
That’s all Finebaum cares about.

And I can’t believe so many here are being duped by Sapakoff. Remember...a tiger never changes his stripes. After hearing him on PF’s show I believe now more than ever that he doesn’t seek the truth. He’s helping Dablo navigate this and help exonerate the taters.
JMHO

Reactions: PC31
Ratings.
That’s all Finebaum cares about.

And I can’t believe so many here are being duped by Sapakoff. Remember...a tiger never changes his stripes. After hearing him on PF’s show I believe now more than ever that he doesn’t seek the truth. He’s helping Dablo navigate this and help exonerate the taters.
JMHO
Sapakoff is a Georgia Bulldog through and through...he dislikes Clemson as much as he dislikes South Carolina. Finebaum is a UT grad who is now all Bama.

If we can win 6 games with this schedule I will be happy.

Every year the schedule will be brutal in the SEC. We need to win and win now. No point talking about the schedule. If not we are just an afterthought. Then let’s migrate to the Sun Belt. This is Muschamp’s 4th year. It’s his team, time to put up. As Muschamp said, he wants to win the East and the State. Show us.

Last edited:
This isn't the first time we have one of the toughest schedules in the nation. Back when we were independant(and i kinda wish we still were), we had several schedules rated top 5 or top 10 in the country. But we also played several ACC schools every year.

Every year the schedule will be brutal in the SEC. We need to win and win now. No point talking about the schedule. If not we are just an afterthought. Then let’s migrate to the Sun Belt. This is Muschamp’s 4th year. It’s his team, time to put up. As Muschamp said, he wants to win the East and the State. Show us.
That is just idiotic

Agree, the schedule excuse is worn out. We've been in the SEC long enough to be familiar with the schedule by now.

Why? Do you want wait for another 100 years for us to win? The time is now.

He needs to beat Clemson, Georgia, or Alabama this coming season, preferably Clemson. He has not shown he can do this. It is idiotic to provide excuses and to promote mediocrity.
Failure to beat one of the top 4/5 teams in the country is not, under any rational evaluation, the same as "promoting mediocrity." If that is your standard....you will be pretty much disappointed by any team you choose to pull for. And it's even more ludicrous to put 100+ years of history on our current coach......can't even fathom how dumb that is.

Failure to beat one of the top 4/5 teams in the country is not, under any rational evaluation, the same as "promoting mediocrity." If that is your standard....you will be pretty much disappointed by any team you choose to pull for. And it's even more ludicrous to put 100+ years of history on our current coach......can't even fathom how dumb that is.

It is not putting a 100+ years on Champ. But the last 4 are not exactly inspiring. This is CWMs time to shine. Coaches should be given a tenure of 5 years and then evaluated. (ADs 7). Five years is enough time to turn around a program. Show an upward trajectory. If not you know it cannot be done.

It is not putting a 100+ years on Champ. But the last 4 are not exactly inspiring. This is CWMs time to shine. Coaches should be given a tenure of 5 years and then evaluated. (ADs 7). Five years is enough time to turn around a program. Show an upward trajectory. If not you know it cannot be done.
Five years wasn't sufficient for Spurrier to turn it around.

Finnebaum ain't going to turn over too many rocks. His beloved Bama is just as dirty.

Just in case you did not know, Feinbaum is a UT grad. I feel sure if Tennessee or even SC were as successful on the gridiron as Bama, you would hear as much or more on them.

Reactions: midline
^^^ This^^^. Go Cocks

Reactions: rogue cock
Everyone assumes Finebaum is in love with Alabama. As said above, he is a UT grad. He is all about stirring the pot for his show. If that means praising Clemson to agitate the Bama fans, that is where he goes. If taking shots at Clemson drives things a bit, ditto. Unfortunately, USC football just doesn't drive the needle that much on a show such as his. He gives lip service to the SEC also rans because I am sure the SEC Network requires to at least mention all the schools a bit. But he is just doing what he has to do. The successful teams draw the interest, and that is where he will always gravitate.

Last edited:
Everyone assumes Finebaum is in love with Alabama. As said above, he is a UT grad. He is all about stirring the pot for his show. If that means praising Clemson to agitate the Bama fans, that is where he goes. If taking shots at Clemson drives things a bit, ditto. Unfortunately, USC football just doesn't drive the needle that much on a show such as his. He gives lip service to the SEC also fans because I am sure the SEC Network requires. But only what he has to do. The successful teams draw the interest, and that is where he will always gravitate.
Jackpot. Pisspot Paul has already moved onto something else. He's a rating whore.

Both Finebaum and Sapakoff have used the word nefarious to describe the behavior of Clemson's reaction to FOIA requests by the Post and Courier. I doubt Dabo or many Clemson grads know what that word means but if they looked it up, their temperature would rise and gaskets would be blown. It is the perfect word for them.

Both Finebaum and Sapakoff have used the word nefarious to describe the behavior of Clemson's reaction to FOIA requests by the Post and Courier. I doubt Dabo or many Clemson grads know what that word means but if they looked it up, their temperature would rise and gaskets would be blown. It is the perfect word for them.
@Superior7 ,agree 1000% what you saying. I had to look up the word nefarious, and I found out that there over 30 different meanings for this word, all are appropriate, and more than one that stuck out to me, criminal, heinous, or atrocious, and more, every one is deserving for those #$@%#. Go Cocks

Last edited:
Reactions: Superior7
Finebaum is on the radio today going off on Clemson and the ACC today. He went through every week picking the best ACC games each week and trashed every weekend except the weekend Clemson plays Syracuse. He said none of the games are worth watching and now he is going to have to hear from all these Clemson fans that think they are so important. He is really agitated about Clemson and their fans now.

Now he is trashing the weak Clemson media and some article one of their fan boys wrote about 5 media members that hate Clemson football....#5 Sportstalk, #4 Sapakoff, #2 Todd Ellis, #1 Paul Finebaum.

He is asking his listeners to call in and name any other fan base that would write an article like the Clemson writers wrote. He asks would any legitimate sports writer write an article like Shawn Spencer of Clemson.

He is still nailing Clemson today.

Told Clemson when you win it all, you will get coverage. Your on the top, act like it and expect coverage or scrutiny.

Reactions: rogue cock
Now he is trashing the weak Clemson media and some article one of their fan boys wrote about 5 media members that hate Clemson football....#5 Sportstalk, #4 Sapakoff, #2 Todd Ellis, #1 Paul Finebaum.

He is asking his listeners to call in and name any other fan base that would write an article like the Clemson writers wrote. He asks would any legitimate sports writer write an article like Shawn Spencer of Clemson.

He is still nailing Clemson today.

Told Clemson when you win it all, you will get coverage. Your on the top, act like it and expect coverage or scrutiny.
Well? Who was number 3?

Seriously though, I'm glad someone is also calling out the Clemson "media." Even if it is a douche like Finebaum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT