ADVERTISEMENT

Fire holbrook and hire Brian O'Connor

Dan has a one million dollar base salary and a 10 year contract. Not sure if the athletic dept is going to shell out that kind of money it would take to get him. But it would be a heck of a hire.
I might be wrong, but I'm not sure anybody college baseball coach has a million dollar base salary!

I'd be happy with Faulkner. He's amazing. He resurrected programs at Lexington(Bowers,Reagan...)Summerville( TJ Hopkins, Sawyer Bridges, Nelson Beatty) and now at River Bluff.
He's a local, and he is talented! Not saying head coach, but he would be a great assistant.
"Coach Peach " is a developer of talent, and is the 5A defending state champ.(Summerville) We have a young stud in our backyard. We need to at least extend heavy interest.
JMHO.

If we are the elite program that we say we are, McConnell's (or whoever) salary shouldn't be an issue when we hire a new coach. Surely we can pay more than Louisville pays. If not, let's shut up and be satisfied with mediocrity.

I'd be happy with Faulkner. He's amazing. He resurrected programs at Lexington(Bowers,Reagan...)Summerville( TJ Hopkins, Sawyer Bridges, Nelson Beatty) and now at River Bluff.
He's a local, and he is talented! Not saying head coach, but he would be a great assistant.
"Coach Peach " is a developer of talent, and is the 5A defending state champ.(Summerville) We have a young stud in our backyard. We need to at least extend heavy interest.
JMHO.

This program is way too big for a high school coach. If he wants in college start at somewhere like PC. Carolina needs a proven college winner

That's taking nothing away from the guy. Good HS coach

Reactions: 92Pony
JMHO.
So you think people who aren't happy because CCH was unproven as a college HC when he came on are going to be happy with a HS coach?

L'ville will not lose a bidding war for their baseball coach who put that program on the map. You can cross that name off the list.

I think we need to cool it with the firing stuff. The season is still going and we COULD possibly still turn it around. Let it play out first.

I think we need to cool it with the firing stuff. The season is still going and we COULD possibly still turn it around. Let it play out first.

1311379042454.gif~c200

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT