ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Muschamp GoFundMe

Usually don't like these 3rd-party gofundme's - if they are started by Person A who is wanting money for Person A, then that's fine. But I've found that most gofundme accts started by Person A for Person/Cause B, generally end up with the money going to Person A, and Person/Cause B getting screwed. Which means the people who donate get screwed.....

Reactions: paladin181
So what happens? Let's say they raise a couple of million dollars. That's not enough. Are they going to give the money to the University and hope they come up with the rest and let Muschamp go? What if they say, "thanks, we'll use it to pay bonuses to staff."

What if they raised the entire amount. The University and Muschamp are the only parties to the contract. A third-party cannot force him to leave and they can't void the contract.

This is just grandstanding.

I would donate in a heartbeat if I was guaranteed the guy that set this up would refund my money back if WM isn't fired by Dec. 1.

Reactions: SOSUSC
I'll send all money donated to the Gamecock Club under the name Fire W. Muschamp.

LMAO.... this is a pretty brilliant scheme. Put a "Fire (Coach) Buy Out Go Fund Me" to a Fired up fan base's message board ..... Collect the loot...LOLOLOLOL.... Oh you guys...

Last edited:
Reactions: The Defender
It is doable. Thirteen million divided by fifty thousand season ticket holders is ONLY $260 apiece.🤔 I guess it is time to put your money where your mouth is. It is easy to HOPE a billionaire will come to the rescue, but highly unlikely. But regular Joe season ticket holders could come up with $260 apiece. What say you?

It is doable. Thirteen million divided by fifty thousand season ticket holders is ONLY $260 apiece.🤔 I guess it is time to put your money where your mouth is. It is easy to HOPE a billionaire will come to the rescue, but highly unlikely. But regular Joe season ticket holders could come up with $260 apiece. What say you?
That's the equivalent of a ticket price increase.

Reactions: boykinlp
I'll send all money donated to the Gamecock Club under the name Fire W. Muschamp.

I wouldn't pay one dime to get rid of Muschamp... He has already stole money from us...

I've had a recurring dream for many years that fans crowd sourced an aerial advertising banner that now reads "#FireWillMuschamp" during home games. It started with Sparky Woods.

As money continues to flood in, the banner starts showing up at road games, and eventually, during practices, too.

Perhaps this is a bit more pragmatic?

I question your life decisions if you give money to a GoFundMe account especially if you don't know the person holding it. Let's be real, do you think the money is really going to the Athletic Department?? LOL... you guys need to put your antenna up.

I question your life decisions if you give money to a GoFundMe account especially if you don't know the person holding it. Let's be real, do you think the money is really going to the Athletic Department?? LOL... you guys need to put your antenna up.
Did you look at it? Grand total of $75 given so far. Largest single donation? $25. 😂👀

I’m sorry, but this is hilarious. You’ve raised $75.00 of $13,200,000. The $13mil won’t even cover all of the necessary buyout money for Muschamp and his assistant coaches. Not even close.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT