ADVERTISEMENT

FIRE Ward and Adams tonight!

Jan 30, 2015
They can drive themselves home. This is abyssmal. I will always love and support my Gamecocks but changes have to be made and made now.

The whole defensive staff Needs to be fired along with Elliott and spurrier jr. This is pathetic!!!

Spurrier Jr should be the first one fired tomorrow, recruiting coordinator, how do you show your face around the football campus tomorrow?

Our running backs and receivers get picked up and slammed backwards (like men playing with kids). UGA backs and receivers waive at our D linemen as they run by. Easily could tell who had the best strength program.

It's time for our coaches to kick some ass in practice and make everyone earn a spot instead of sticking with the same crowd of under performers.

Did Lewis play I never heard his name our great Dline was embarrassing as was the plan . Ends crash in leaving outside open no plans to stop the run. Offense dead no running poor passing. Nunez needs to start get ready for next year. This is a lost cause in 2015 as it stands now.

Reactions: gamecock ed
Don't act like you don't know what this feels like. Back to 6 annual wins you go!

Get off our board you sad little twit. We sure smacked around an ACC team didn't we. Quimp could barely beat 0-2 Louisville. You got crushed by UGA last time you played them and they would roll you this year.

Reactions: BigTomE
Hoke is a joke. He hasn't fixed anything and Spurrier is quit. All you sunshine pumpers, maybe you guys can still believe in them

Did Lewis play I never heard his name our great Dline was embarrassing as was the plan . Ends crash in leaving outside open no plans to stop the run. Offense dead no running poor passing. Nunez needs to start get ready for next year. This is a lost cause in 2015 as it stands now.

Early on, English was playing most of the snaps. Lewis would enter only on certain plays. Knew it was going to be a long night. Adams-what a hire.

Hoke can go too. He was supposedly an NFL secondary coach and coaches our atrocious secondary. I could have thrown the 8 yard pass on our defense all night long with that stupid cushion our corners give the receivers.
It's more about the jimmys and Joes. I'm sure Hoke isn't a dumb dumb like Ward.

People we don't have the athletes anymore to compete in the SEC, it's that simple. Spurrier didn't forget how to coach but he's taking a knife to a gunfight.

Sorry but 16 will be worse

People we don't have the athletes anymore to compete in the SEC, it's that simple. Spurrier didn't forget how to coach but he's taking a knife to a gunfight.
yeah, i was wondering about the comment the announcers made about the 2nd string quarterback coming in and playing against an "sec defense" and that would be some great experience for uga's qb....i was thinkn what sec defense...what sec defense gives up 576yds

Reactions: G-C-Gamecock
Spurrier signs off or gives the green light to scholarships given out, he doesn't get a pass for the lack of talent. I guess he enjoys working less than all the other coaches like he brags

Reactions: G-C-Gamecock
Disagree to some extent. People forget what Lawing did with 2 and 3 star defensive linemen, what EJ was able to do with 3 star LBs and what Cooper would produce with 2 star DBs. Good coaching can make something from average to good talent. We simply do not have that level of coaching anywhere on the team.

Reactions: Cock-Vader
Disagree to some extent. People forget what Lawing did with 2 and 3 star defensive linemen, what EJ was able to do with 3 star LBs and what Cooper would produce with 2 star DBs. Good coaching can make something from average to good talent. We simply do not have that level of coaching anywhere on the team.

THIS! I made a whole thread about it. This is far from a mere talent issue.

Ok then we don't have coaches the are capable of turning average players into SEC caliber players. Either way we are in deep shit.

Reactions: gamecock ed
No offense Clemsin (well actually offense intended) but your #1 D got shredded in Athens last year just about as bad as our #125 did so I wouldn't crow too much.

Reactions: Superica28
You can disagree all u want but look at your TV right now. Our guys don't pass the eye test, plain and simple. Plus we're slow as a team.

We're in deep crap, period.

Spurrier needs to go if he's not going to put his heart into a major rebuild project.

Reactions: Every name taken
You can disagree all u want but look at your TV right now. Our guys don't pass the eye test, plain and simple. Plus we're slow as a team.

Spurrier needs to go if he's not going to put his heart into a major rebuild project.
Perhaps those coaches who could actually coach were also much better at evaluating talent. Slowness can also occur because the player has no clue where he is supposed to be and is tentative.

Lol. Butthurt and delusional. I love it.
Bout as much as you love your sister and your sheep I would imagine.

I can't wait till dabo sets fire to your Podunk agro schools budget when he sucks out loud.

I just regret it likely won't be at our hands.

No matter what you can dream up to insult us with the greatest insult to you will always be that dabo Swinney is your coach.

Now go spread your sheep's legs and do what you guys have done well for a hundred years.

Reactions: Superica28

Agree that we're in deep crap. Honestly, other than Mangus and perhaps Elliot, is there any assistant coach you would trust to go pick their own talent for the position they coach and coach them up? I can't think of one.

I've been saying Ward sucks since the day he was hired! I was even called out on here by the Gamecock central staff! He was never coordinator worthy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT