ADVERTISEMENT

First time watching the Lady's Gamecocks.

Jan 19, 2017
Near Rocket Scientist , AL
Let me first say how amazing they looked. The size and speed of the Lady Gamecocks was like nothing I have ever seen before. The raw power and chills when seeing them break out of their warm ups. I think I still have butterflies.

Y'all need to be proud of them girls. I would kill to see such athletes at Clemson. Such beautiful strong creatures. I'm sold that they will upset UCONN. I'll make sure to keep pulling for them.

Congrats on the win!!!

G-A-M-E-C-O-C-K-S !!!!

Let me first say how amazing they looked. The size and speed of the Lady Gamecocks was like nothing I have ever seen before. The raw power and chills when seeing them break out of their warm ups. I think I still have butterflies.

Y'all need to be proud of them girls. I would kill to see such athletes at Clemson. Such beautiful strong creatures. I'm sold that they will upset UCONN. I'll make sure to keep pulling for them.

Congrats on the win!!!

G-A-M-E-C-O-C-K-S !!!!

. . . actually, you'd go blind. There are more African-American players on the SC women's basketball team then there are African-Americans in the Clemson student body!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT