ADVERTISEMENT

Flipped to Browns/Jets

Judson1

Jul 31, 2008
just in time to see the Jets score on an Isaiah Crowell run. He proceeds to wipe his ass with the ball and throws it into the stands. He once played for the Browns and I guess he decided to insult the Browns fans.
Every time I see something like that (I rarely watch the NFL), I can’t help but wonder why a class guy like Lattimore had the terrible luck he had. And never got to play for a living. It’s just hard to understand sometimes.
By the way Crowell was flagged. He should be fined! Never liked him at UGA either!

Last edited:
just in time to see the Jets score on an Isaiah Crowell run. He proceeds to wipe his ass with the ball and throws it into the stands. He once played for the Browns and I guess he decided to insult the Brown fans.
Every time I see something like that (I rarely watch the NFL), I can’t help but wonder why a class guy like Lattimore had the terrible luck he had. And never got to play for a living. It’s just hard to understand sometimes.
By the way Crowell was flagged. He should be fined! Never liked him at UGA either!

Unfortunately, life is very unfair. I love Lattimore and he didn't deserve the fate that befell him. But, we all know people who are so undeserving of success but yet they get the lucky bounce from the ball of life. And that is soooooo cruel to the just of the world.

Last edited:
I would also say that life is working out great for Lattimore.
Not in the league but he's got the respect of the entire football world, a wife, and a great job at his alma mater.
I know the OP probably wouldnt disagree with that but maybe NOT playing pro football ultimately has been and will be his best path in life.

Not that I had much of an opinion of him one way or the other, but lost a lot of respect for Crowell with that little stunt - absolute lack of class. Just pitiful.

As far as the game, I managed to stay awake for the whole thing (rarity - lol). Turned out to be a really good one! Mayfield looked impressive!

I would also say that life is working out great for Lattimore.
Not in the league but he's got the respect of the entire football world, a wife, and a great job at his alma mater.
I know the OP probably wouldnt disagree with that but maybe NOT playing pro football ultimately has been and will be his best path in life.

Lattimore also received the 1.75 M from insurance policy since he never played a snap in a regular season game. He good.

Lattimore also received the 1.75 M from insurance policy since he never played a snap in a regular season game. He good.

Oh I know he’s doing fine. But as a competitor you know the thought of what if enters his mind often. Would’ve been fun to watch for us too.

Oh I know he’s doing fine. But as a competitor you know the thought of what if enters his mind often. Would’ve been fun to watch for us too.

Agree totally. Had the Marcus Allen style as a super productive runner.

Reactions: Judson1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT