ADVERTISEMENT

Florida game thread

Mere seconds before it happened, I turned to my son & said, "here comes the textbook Dozier turnover."

Freakin Nostradamus.

Reactions: vacock#
We were winning, but Dozier fixed that. Not sure how he is even starting for us, let alone a first round draft pick.

I don't know how the second half is going to turn out, but some of you are really funny. When we were down by 12, you thought we were going to get blown out, but at halftime, we're only down by 2. We might get beat bad, but give me a break, if you consider yourself a Gamecock fan, have some faith. This team is battling, we are playing one of the hottest teams in the country. We are ok.....ok?

ESPN really pushing 13 teams for the ACC.
I don't know how the second half is going to turn out, but some of you are really funny. When we were down by 12, you thought we were going to get blown out, but at halftime, we're only down by 2. We might get beat bad, but give me a break, if you consider yourself a Gamecock fan, have some faith. This team is battling, we are playing one of the hottest teams in the country. We are ok.....ok?
Are you new to game threads?
Have a drink and enjoy. It's the entertainment within the entertainment!

Reactions: cockofdawn
I mean, it's just a completely different team than it was just several weeks ago. Deja vu all over again.

I love the "you aren't a fan because you don't have faith" post that almost show up AFTER we come back, never when we are actually sucking.

Damn, that's hard as hell to defend. That was some great ball handling.

If UF keeps that up I won't knock our boys again tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT