ADVERTISEMENT

Florida game thread

You know what's funny though, is that they were really contributing at least some early in the season and seemed to have potential. We just get worse. Once again.
Totally agree, especially Felder.

You know what's funny though, is that they were really contributing at least some early in the season and seemed to have potential. We just get worse. Once again.
Good teams get better.
UF has definitely improved as the season progressed.

Our boys have looked gassed for a month.

Do you recon anyone has ever told Silva that you can't run into or run over people in this game?

Martin took a couple of chances on 2 big men Gueye and Tut and swung and missed on both..., then took a supposedly top 100 player, Keita and struck out.
....I don't blame him, unless a player has SC ties, he has to take a few chances when recruiting

If I'm Martin I start looking for another team to coach next year

Still need someone who can spot up and shoot a 3. Seems like we should just press full court. I'd rather give up lay ups than wide open 3's (yes that is frustration - not basketball sense - talking).

Thornwell is almost Jordan-like.
mj-laughing.gif

We are lacking a quick true point guard like the gators have. Florida makes threes like Larry Bird, what happened to our three point defense we advertised? Thornwell must be bitter as hell for carrying this team.

We will be a 5th seed in the SEC tourney by Thursday. Tied in the standings with Arkansas and Alabama, both of whom we lost to.
Anything can happen after that but in is conceivable that we end up an 8 seed- IN THE SEC. From contending for a title to playing on day one.... smh

I like the philosophy here. Maybe we don't get into the tourney, and if we can't, at least let's get a SEC POY award.

I thought a 3-point shooter couldn't initiate the contact to get a foul anymore?? BS.

Announcer said that any night a different UF player steps up to take charge in scoring. There's the difference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT