ADVERTISEMENT

Florida game thread

This team is not good and I agree about Thornwell only one out there doing anything. Looks lot like last years ending

Are we sure Dozier wasn't a McDowell's All-American?

mcdowells-restaurant-comingtoamerica.jpg

We are lacking a quick true point guard like the gators have. Florida makes threes like Larry Bird, what happened to our three point defense we advertised? Thornwell must be bitter as hell for carrying this team.
What happened to our defense, overall? We're giving up 3s and letting guys drive in as well.

Just got home from my son's baseball scrimmage. So glad to see that our team has given another shitty defensive performance. About to lose 4 out of 5...team is pissing me off again at the end of the season. We could be the fifth seed in the SEC before we know it. Better win these next two at home and stop the bleeding.

I don't know how the second half is going to turn out, but some of you are really funny. When we were down by 12, you thought we were going to get blown out, but at halftime, we're only down by 2. We might get beat bad, but give me a break, if you consider yourself a Gamecock fan, have some faith. This team is battling, we are playing one of the hottest teams in the country. We are ok.....ok?

How's your faith feeling now?

Reactions: Cocky4SC
Are we done with Huggins assistant coach that KST didn't won't yet?
Where are all of his defenders???

I'm right here....when was the last time we won 20+ games back to back seasons. We will be in the dance this year. 2 of last 3 at home, will win all three. BTW, I'm guessing you meant want, not won't...do you know the english language?

I'm right here....when was the last time we won 20+ games back to back seasons. We will be in the dance this year. 2 of last 3 at home, will win all three. BTW, I'm guessing you meant want, not won't...do you know the english language?
Keep pulling for this loser, I want mind.

My English is fine until I start watching his teams and pour 2 gallons of beer down my throat. And that only happens on weeknights when I watch his teams.

These kids deserve better.

Florida is a good team and they are a hot team but we are physically and mentally beat down. Dead legs and beat down. Not a good combination limping into March. Not looking good at all.

My faith is feeling fine. Why don't you go pull for the taters in the upstate. We played the hottest team in the NCAA tonight. Gave them a battle, but lost. Some of you "so called fans' make me laugh!

I do pull for the taters. To lose. And they did. :)

But nobody needs your self-righteous crap about "so called fans" because we call it like we see it, especially when your preachy "faith" BS doesn't show up until AFTER a comeback.

We lost this game at the 3 pt line. FL 9 - SC 3. Statistically speaking, it is close in almost every other category except bench scoring FL 16 - SC 7.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT