ADVERTISEMENT

Florida game thread

I nominate this for post of the night.

Glad somebody appreciated my 'Coming to America' reference.

51A3RXJ2QRL.jpg

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
They recruit actual players down there.
I think our roster has more potential than we're seeing, They played great early before opposing coaches had time to scout and scheme against us. Since then others teams progressed, but we've dropped like a rock.
You can't lay all the blame on talent.
I think we have solid talent that isn't being developed, and we haven't adjusted anything since week 3 or 4.

I think our roster has more potential than we're seeing, They played great early before opposing coaches had time to scout and scheme against us. Since then others teams progressed, but we've dropped like a rock.
I think we have solid talent that isn't being developed, and we haven't adjusted anything since week 3 or 4.
I see potential for the bench but I don't see any solid talent.

You make some good points, but I also don't see us building firepower. The program needs more firepower.

You guys havent figured out what the other coaches are doing to us yet? Go at Silva, get him out early and the whole nucleus changes for our team, PJ falls apart when Silva is on the bench and Poor Sin is left all alone. No depth at Silvas position is killing us

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT