ADVERTISEMENT

Florida game thread

How many have been hurt thus far? I can’t find Todd and can’t wake the family with the tv either. Hate these 700AM games!!!

Reactions: paladin181
Had a dream last night we scored a TD to go up 47-44 and they returned the ensuing kickoff to our 40. On the 1st play we hit Franks as he was throwing and the ball went backwards about 30 yards. We scooped it up and took it to the house to go up 54-44 with 5 minutes left. I think the Ole Miss Game impacted my dream...

So...bet the house.

Mizzou was the first team Florida played this season that could really stretch the field. Georgia has its moments in the passing game and they gave the Gators trouble.

So, yep, Jake & the receivers are the key again.

Mizzou was the first team Florida played this season that could really stretch the field. Georgia has its moments in the passing game and they gave the Gators trouble.

So, yep, Jake & the receivers are the key again.
I think Jake has done very well since the rumblings of Scarnechia needing to start. I think he plays well today.

I think Jake has done very well since the rumblings of Scarnechia needing to start. I think he plays well today.

Credit also to the coaching staff to limit the intermediate throws. He's just not good passing at that distance. More deep throws, more handoffs and even more of Jake running has made the difference. The fact that Scar played well means Jake can run with some aggression. We have a proven backup now.

Marty, what are you doing here?

Better than the Belk commercial with the old Florida coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT