ADVERTISEMENT

Florida game thread

Yea I am done talking about play calling and the offense or Jake Bentley. The defense is pathetic. Can't tackle, and pressure the QB, can't get a single 3 and out if their lives depended on it!

Reactions: Carolina4
I don't know about that hyperbole. Losing to the Citadel was clearly worse. But this is a tough defense to watch.

Fair enough. But we didn’t need have the game in hand then. This one was over on 3rd and 8 bad snap. We completely did everything possible to keep them alive in this one. So sick of this defense.

Yea I am done talking about play calling and the offense or Jake Bentley. The defense is pathetic. Can't tackle, and pressure the QB, can't get a single 3 and out if their lives depended on it!

31 should’ve been enough. Defense had multiple chances to end this game and couldn’t do it. They all suck.

Reactions: ConKreteCock
Time out doesn’t matter. If they get the ball back they’ll keep running it down our throat. Probably gain 10 yards on the QB kneel

Reactions: Cybercock
Every DC that has played UF figured out that Franks cant beat you with his arm so they stacked the box - nooooooo not us. -

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Will never understand how one fan base must suffer so much?
Anyone?

If MUSCHAMP like Florida enough to act stupid enough to let them come back from 17 down in the 4th - then take his ass back down rthere

Crazy that Muschamp is going to have another improbable loss in The Swamp. Remarkable how over this game was. We failed in every aspect of this game in the 4th quarter. And our defense is terrible.

Question, why did we target that same damn receiver every single play? The f is that all about?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT