ADVERTISEMENT

Florida game thread

This loss is unacceptable. This isn’t like losing a game by 10 that was played well. We were up 17, bad snap on the ground and our defense got stupid. Then we completely stopped playing on both sides of the ball.

One of the worst losses I can remember is having. Not talking about opponent. I mean in terms of us being in a situation where we could win the game. This game was over if Wonnum just contains Franks instead of being an idiot and taking a bad angle. Or if our DBs keep playing and pick off a pass across his body instead of allowing the WR to hang out at the 1st down marker. Fenton catches an INT right to him. This game was over!

Just dumbass coaching decisions - UF ran the same shit over and over and we couldn’t stop it - conservative on offense took the O out of sync

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I love how Bentley is just sitting all alone. No coaches talking about IF we get another shot.
Oh well... never mind

Well well well - they have done that the WHOLE damn game so what else would we expect - hey I have an idea - tell the DEFENSE TO ASTTCK INSTEAD OF STANDING THE **** STILL

Fitting way to end the game. RB bottled up and we $hit our pants again. Give me Horn, get rid of the rest. Pathetic and shameful performance by this defense.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Time to fire some people.

We are in the Whammy situation. TRob can recruit. Do you fire him and get a real coach and risk losing recruits? I say yes. This is a complete joke. You’d think Muschamp could coach defense. This is as bad a performance defensively as I’ve ever seen. Such a big choke job. And crushing loss for this program in the way we lost. Cupcake next week. Big loss coming against Clemson. Akron game might be dangerous. Setting up ugly for next season.

Can’t remembee losing a game we had in our hands so bad like this in recent memory.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Fire the entire defensive coaching staff and start over. This one is on the defense and all involved with coaching and coordinating it. Now they are looking like thugs after getting their asses handed to them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT