ADVERTISEMENT

Florida game tix

Sep 17, 2010
Looking for 3 tix to Florida game

Anyone by chance have Visitors section or real close to visitors section seats?

Prefer alumni seats to student section.....bringing family, so trying to stay out of drunk a-hole sections.

Not the way to get tickets gator. Your folks were ass holes last year leaving the dump, I mean swamp.

Not the way to get tickets gator. Your folks were ass holes last year leaving the dump, I mean swamp.
You also interpreted my words incorrectly. Defensive crowd in here. I could care less to talk sh*t on a free board. I'm just trying to have a family outing without being surrounded by obnoxious people.

Maybe our people wouldn't want to be surrounded by you.
There you go again generalizing all of the SC fanbase. My intent is to minimize any interactions with obnoxious behavior. Every fanbase has a-holes. I wasn't implying that all SC fans are a-holes, I was simply saying that for the ones that are, I don't want to be near them. But "your people" as you put it all act the exact same way, apparently, whether that is good or bad I don't know.

10-4 North Jersey. I have a parking lot on Bluff Road, 0.4 mile from the stadium, indoor bathrooms, easy in & out. Come by and park with us for $25.00. (BTW, not just trying to sell you a spot, as I have 75 spaces, 60 are season peeps, and I sell out every game from street traffic)

Last edited:
10-4 North Jersey. I have a parking lot on Bluff Road, 0.4 mile from the stadium, indoor bathrooms, easy in & out. Come by and park with us for $25.00. (BTW, not just trying to sell you a spot, as I have 75 spaces, 60 are season peeps, and I sell out every game from street traffic)

Hey Cat .. I am looking for a spot for next weekend's game. Can you tell me more about your lot or shoot me an email? If you'd rather email, let me know and I can PM it to you.

ADVERTISEMENT