ADVERTISEMENT

Football scholarships extended

Getting fired pissed him off. He is on a warpath like Boom I hope. Wonder how long it takes him to get Jawga on his schedule. Hope he builds them back up to give Tiggers sum competition.

Hope he builds them back up to give Tiggers sum competition.
I believe he already has. There are some interesting dynamics changing in recruiting right now with Miami, UNC, Louisville, Tennessee, etc on the rise. The recruits they are getting are some of the same that were being landed by the Tiggers. We'll see some changes in a few years.

Wish we could add our name to that list.

QUOTE="Scuba_do, post: 3400529, member: 12724"]I believe he already has. There are some interesting dynamics changing in recruiting right now with Miami, UNC, Louisville, Tennessee, etc on the rise. The recruits they are getting are some of the same that were being landed by the Tiggers. We'll see some changes in a few years.[/QUOTE]

We are second-tier - at best. We will have to win our way to higher status. Upward mobility in college football is about as problematic as a person rising above the class into which he was born. It's possible but it rarely happens.

Last edited:
We are second-tier - at best. We will have to win our way to higher status. Upward mobility in college football is about as problematic as a rising person rising above the class into which he was born. It's possible but it rarely happens.

Yep... Last school to win its first national championship in college football was the 1996 Florida Gators under one, Steve Spurrier. Hell I can't remember many teams even playing for their first title recently. I can think of Oregon but that's about it. Typically it's just the usual suspects, year in and year out

Reactions: king ward
Damnit, why do you have to put it like that? It's plain to see who makes football a priority and then there is us. We have always been half committed as compared to Klempsun, uga, tn etc (our neighbors) and the results speak for themselves. Trying to find some optimism. Stupid reality.

Yep... Last school to win its first national championship in college football was the 1996 Florida Gators under one, Steve Spurrier. Hell I can't remember many teams even playing for their first title recently. I can think of Oregon but that's about it. Typically it's just the usual suspects, year in and year out

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT