ADVERTISEMENT

For anyone at the baseball game in G’ville

Our fans and administration should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this "neutral" site game to continue in Greenville unabated. Do you think for a minute Clemson would allow their teams to play us in a neutral site game 40 miles away from downtown Columbia? Of course not. But we do what we always do and give in to those upstate fricks. And they take delight in it.

Heck, it's closer than 40 miles.

I was there also, looked pretty 50/50 in the seats, seems like there was a little more CU fans on the gamecock side, but then again that godawful color stands out a little more so I'll call that a wash! Now in the general admission areas and fans standing, it wasn't even close, I would say 80/20! Guys, I like Kingston's approach, I agree with an earlier comment about coaching the Holbrook out of them and will be very interested in seeing how he develops guys and how he recruits those kids! Let's shore up the walks and get CC going and win the series today!

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
Had a talk with a gamecock friend today and he had an interesting idea - 5 clemson/carolina baseball games each year - each get a home midweek game in first few weeks of season, then a 3 game neutral series Easter weekend - Greenville, N. Augusta, Charleston, Myrtle rotation
Five is too many and not necessary.

KitchenlabsWell-Known Member
New

We lost so let's cry about greenville now. Wahhhhh
What rock have you been under? Discussion about Greenville has been going on for some time.

It’s been going on for years. It’s not right for the Upstate to get two of the three games...every year.

Well I heard they extended the G'ville contract for five more years, so we better get better or get used to it!

KitchenlabsWell-Known Member
New

We lost so let's cry about greenville now. Wahhhhh
What rock have you been under? Discussion about Greenville has been going on for some time.

It’s been going on for years. It’s not right for the Upstate to get two of the three games...every year.
I think there is a really good chance that it is going to be in Myrtle Beach next year.

Well I heard they extended the G'ville contract for five more years, so we better get better or get used to it!
Not according to John whittle on 107.5 last Friday. The contract with Greenville ends this year.

Our fans and administration should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this "neutral" site game to continue in Greenville unabated. Do you think for a minute Clemson would allow their teams to play us in a neutral site game 40 miles away from downtown Columbia? Of course not. But we do what we always do and give in to those upstate fricks. And they take delight in it.
It was neutraal when we were dominating. This is a fan issue.

SCsandlapperMember
New

It was neutraal when we were dominating. This is a fan issue.

Greenville has NEVER been neutral. We just had more talent and a better coaching staff.

At least when we play CleMson we know we can listen to the game on the radio. Thanks CleMson. Y’all do a better job of broadcasting our games than we do

didnt they have it one year down on the coast somewhere?....cant remember

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT