ADVERTISEMENT

For old school wrestling fans — So if you are in a bar surrounded by 10 Hell’s Angel or other scary guys ....

I’ve heard Austin tell stories on podcasts about Rick Rude obliterating people in bar fights . Apparently unlike his in ring persona he was very religious and didn’t drink or party like most of the other guys. Apparently he had a pretty short fuse however .

Who am not picking? Goldust!
image-result-for-goldust-undertaker.jpg
Remarkable resemblance to tater lawrence. Almost identical. In fact, I think I'll start referring to lawrence as Goldust from now on.

Reactions: paladin181
Holy Cow just watched Beyond the ring with New Jack. I definitely will take that joker with me.

Reactions: Dizzy01
So you’re admitting you’ve never seen Roadhouse?
Roadhouse had brawls (with many people who didn’t try to remove themself from the fight). I was thinking of a fight where they are threatening my life and I am willing to kill and/or run away to save my life.

Reactions: redrogers
Ox Baker and Black Jack Mulligan. With Jack Brisco and Dusty Rhode's outside for backup.

So we were at Lake Greenwood years ago and the fishing guide told the Road Warriors to watch out while he backed the boat about 15 more feet down the ramp and into the water. Then they could float it off. Before he could get in the truck he heard a CRREEAAKK sound from the trailer. The Warriors had just lifted the boat off the trailer and were walking it toward the water.

Which two guys are you picking to fight your way out . Can be any era or any promotion WWE , NWA , WCW , AWA etc etc . Keep in mind this is a real fight , anything goes . My top two are probably gonna be Meng/ Haku (his bar fight reputation is legendary) and probably Brock Lesnar (for obvious reasons) . Andre maybe but stamina might be an issue ?!? New Jack maybe because he’s was a legit attempted murderer ?!! Harley Race ?!? Rick Rude ?!? Black Jack Mulligan ?!! Remember this isn’t a work it’s a legitimate bar brawl . Who ya got
Johnny Valentine. Ole Anderson. Rip Hawk. Blackjack Mulligan. Ricky Steamboat. Ivan Kolloff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT