ADVERTISEMENT

For Sale - USC/Tennessee Football tickets

mlestokes

Oct 7, 2019
Columbia, SC
ALL TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD! 10 tickets for sale to the USC/UT football game in Knoxville on 10-26-19. 6 in Section Z14, Row 20, Seats 7-12 and 4 in Section Z13, Row 11, Seats 5-8. . $50 each (Face value $75 ).

Last edited:
Reactions: BeatClem5
10 tickets for sale to the USC/UT football game in Knoxville on 10-26-19. 6 in Section Z14, Row 20, Seats 7-12 and 4 in Section Z13, Row 11, Seats 5-8. . $50 each (Face value $75 ).
Damn it these are good seats and half what I paid on Stub Hub 3 weeks ago for Z15.

10 tickets for sale to the USC/UT football game in Knoxville on 10-26-19. 6 in Section Z14, Row 20, Seats 7-12 and 4 in Section Z13, Row 11, Seats 5-8. . $50 each (Face value $75 ).

do you stil have available?

I am waiting on a response from a prior interested party. Will contact Justin a little later. thanks.

Interesting, since my post for you to call Justin was your first response. But hey, they are your tickets. Young kid in the Army that really wanted something he could afford...
Thanks..hope he gets them.

Interesting, since my post for you to call Justin was your first response. But hey, they are your tickets. Young kid in the Army that really wanted something he could afford...
Thanks..hope he gets them.
Sorry, this is my first time posting on this site and it is a bit confusing to follow when the threads come in. If you were indeed the 1st response, I will honor that. How many tickets did your friend want and where is he located? I am in Columbia and the game is in Knoxville. I only have 4 tickets left in Z13. I sold others on another site.

Sorry, this is my first time posting on this site and it is a bit confusing to follow when the threads come in. If you were indeed the 1st response, I will honor that. How many tickets did your friend want and where is he located? I am in Columbia and the game is in Knoxville. I only have 4 tickets left in Z13. I sold others on another site.

I'm interested in 2 if you still have them? call/text 864 3295260

He needs 4. call or text Justin @803 9179203 He is also in Columbia.

EDIT: Just talked to him. THANK YOU!!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT