ADVERTISEMENT

Former opposing football player that you are the most happy to know carolina will never have to face

ScWildthing61

Sep 10, 2011
Again?

For me, while I'm happy to never see them face cam or tebow again, this one was a runaway in favor of Darren McFadden. This is painful for me but lets recap:

2005: 187 yds
2006: 218 yds
2007: 321 yds (about 180 of that in the 4th qtr.)

I don't remember how many touchdowns he scored on us in each game, but it sure felt like he lived in the endzone against us.

His WORST game against us was 187 yds, he AVERAGED about 250 yds/game against us. I was soooo happy to see that guy head off to the NFL, you knew he was their offense but you still couldn't stop him, and we REALLY couldn't stop him!

I am interested hearing who that guy was for y'all and your reasoning behind it (Especially you Dangerfield)!

Reactions: section2cock
Again?

For me, while I'm happy to never see them face cam or tebow again, this one was a runaway in favor of Darren McFadden. This is painful for me but lets recap:

I don't remember how many touchdowns he scored on us in each game, but it sure felt like he lived in the endzone against us.

His WORST game against us was 187 yds, he AVERAGED about 250 yds/game against us. I was soooo happy to see that guy head off to the NFL, you knew he was their offense but you still couldn't stop him, and we REALLY couldn't stop him!

I am interested hearing who that guy was for y'all and your reasoning behind it (Especially you Dangerfield)!

Newton, Tebow & Whitehurst.

On Whitehurst...... it was not as much him beating us for 4 years as much as it was our team just sucking back then.

Newton, Tebow & Whitehurst.

On Whitehurst...... it was not as much him beating us for 4 years as much as it was our team just sucking back then.

Exactly. He was a good college QB but we made him look much better than he was. And he walked up and down the field like a caveman. He annoyed me no end.

Dan Marino.......TV pulled the plug at halftime of our game against Pitt......Marino stated after the game, playing against their D was like a scrimmage....

Reactions: NetworkX
Oh, I'm definitely not joking. Those boys cost a couple of Carolina teams Knoxville victories.
I agree with the this one. I was at one game in Knoxville where I think our average starting position after a change of possession was within the 5 yard line. It was incredible.

Matt Jones was a player I thought would never leave. It seemed he played at least 7 years for Arkansas.

Matt Jones was a player I thought would never leave. It seemed he played at least 7 years for Arkansas.

Good call here! Still recall him beating us as a freshman in '01 when we went down there undefeated & ranked near the top 5. Was on CBS. I just KNEW we were gonna go undefeated in 2001. Was devastated.

Again?

KENNY HILL!

D. McFadden was initially who came to mind, but then I woke up and realized the most recent, and biggest nightmare happened just this past August.

I agree with the this one. I was at one game in Knoxville where I think our average starting position after a change of possession was within the 5 yard line. It was incredible.

I was at the game also. Carolina out played TN by a LOT but that Colquit (think was Dustin) was like a freaking sniper - i think his leg might of had a scope on it. It seemed like every drive started from the five

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT