ADVERTISEMENT

Former WIS Anchor dead from COVID-19

Hate to hear that. I remember fondly the WIS-TV crew of Ed Carter, Susan Aude, Joe Daggett (sports) and Joe Pinner (weather). Back when the entirety of your news consumption was a daily paper, 30 minutes of local news, and 30 minutes of national news. God, I miss those days.
They were professional back then. Now they are a bunch of clowns

Last edited:
Hate to hear that. I remember fondly the WIS-TV crew of Ed Carter, Susan Aude, Joe Daggett (sports) and Joe Pinner (weather). Back when the entirety of your news consumption was a daily paper, 30 minutes of local news, and 30 minutes of national news. God, I miss those days.
We need those days back.

He is the reason I still watch WIS, although they’re pushing it.

Interesting; the original news report said he had been in poor health for an extended time with brain disease, and died of “complications” from the virus. The OP report makes it sound like he was fine, caught 19, and died.

Loved the old WIS days. Hated when my local cable stopped showing WIS. Judy Gaston, a WIS employee, is a huge Dawn Staley fan. She promotes the lady Gamecocks at every opportunity.

May he RIP. ED was an actual reporter, a JOURNALIST.... Unlike the new breed that are more
like activists who spread leftwing fake news and propaganda like CNN, the State, etc etc

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
ADVERTISEMENT