ADVERTISEMENT

Founder of FGF Coupe passed away this morning 2/8/2023

rijaoo53

Nov 14, 2006
Gamecock Central was an important part of his life, and he lived a great one! He was the founder of Fighting Gamecocks Forum (FGF), and later merged with Brian Shoemaker's Gamecock Central. He was an awesome Grandad to me! Any stories or questions that you may have you can email me at Jwingard@econobugpc.com. We appreciate the love and support. Thanks!

Last edited:
Very sorry for your loss - seemed like a great man that anyone would be proud to call his own!

Reactions: rijaoo53
Gamecock Central was an important part of his life, and he lived a great one! He was the founder of Fighting Gamecocks Forum (FGF), and later merged with Brian Shoemaker's Gamecock Central. He was an awesome Grandad to me! Any stories or questions that you may have you can email me at Jwingard@econobugpc.com. We appreciate the love and support. Thanks!

Sad news indeed. Never met him but he ran a superb forum. Condolences to the family. 🙁

Thanks for posting. I know we’ve gone through some changes around here but I’ve been following this forum since the early 00s and am thankful for the folks that laid the groundwork around here before I took over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT