ADVERTISEMENT

Frank checked out a long time ago

gamecox4982

Nov 16, 2004
Most people actually retire a year before they leave and I believe that’s what Frank has done. Would not surprise me one bit if he announces his departure from USC after the season.

Reactions: jimnasium
He has a former player as AD at New Mexico. That's a good basketball school. He would have to take a paycut though

I am sure at this point in his career, Frank isn't living paycheck to paycheck. For his health's sake, I think it's time for him to stop, take a year off and decide his future. Whatever he does, I hope he isn't doing it here.

Reactions: 92Pony
Has the FRANK watch officially started?

What’s another few millions dollars of buy out money?

Like all of us, I had high hopes for this season. By any measure, it has been a complete bust. Some within FM's control, and some outside of it. Whatever the case, it does seem like his give a damn is busted. I like Frank, but it just seems like change is almost inevitable at this point.

I think he would be a natural as a color commentator.

Frank does not look healthy bald head or not. I have never been a fan---he is a bully, profane and should have never been in a position to represent My Carolina. Should have been gone long, long ago.

Reactions: gamecox4982
ADVERTISEMENT