ADVERTISEMENT

Frank Martin knows what he is doing.....

arealuscfan

Feb 2, 1999
The players love playing for Martin. If you do your job, hustle in practice you play. You do what you are suppose to do on the court you play. I love that he demands perfection. In the long run it will pay off. People that blame coach for players not playing down the stretch (because they are scared of Martin) are in the same category of parents wanting kids to get trophy's just for participating. This team needs a leader. The leader last night had cramps, so Martin put it on another,(no name mentioned) player, not a freshman, and it didn't get done. Loved the effort. Beat Tennessee!

Originally posted by arealuscfan:
The players love playing for Martin. If you do your job, hustle in practice you play. You do what you are suppose to do on the court you play. I love that he demands perfection. In the long run it will pay off. People that blame coach for players not playing down the stretch (because they are scared of Martin) are in the same category of parents wanting kids to get trophy's just for participating. This team needs a leader. The leader last night had cramps, so Martin put it on another,(no name mentioned) player, not a freshman, and it didn't get done. Loved the effort. Beat Tennessee!
What player wouldn't love a coach that gives them a full scholarship?

Matter of fact, I'm about to turn 52 and still have 4 years of eligibility...wonder if FM would give me the opportunity to love him?

No, because you don't know the game. So called know it all...

fans help run George & Eddie off.

Maybe @ your age Ray could get you to help sweep the court between time outs?

I'm 54 years old and I'm ready for some meaningful games.Martin was left with one of the worst situations I have ever seen but it's time to make some end roads ! I'm ready to start winning again. Go Cocks !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT