ADVERTISEMENT

Frank pre game

Horseshoe 04

Jan 5, 2014
West Ramp
I love how he is driving the SUV with the broadcasters before the tip, and tells them "exactly" how he plans to win the game.

#delivered

At the beginning of the television broadcast The commentators (including Laura Rutledge), hopped into an SUV in the CLA parking lot, chatting about the game. The driver begins speaking about how & what USC would need to do to compete & win. Then they showed the Driver & it’s Frank. 2hrs &45 minuets later, Silva, Booker & the KOSTAR executed what he said to the talking heads. W

Reactions: FORKCOCK
At the beginning of the television broadcast The commentators (including Laura Rutledge), hopped into an SUV in the CLA parking lot, chatting about the game. The driver begins speaking about how & what USC would need to do to compete & win. Then they showed the Driver & it’s Frank. 2hrs &45 minuets later, Silva, Booker & the KOSTAR executed what he said to the talking heads. W
Any link? Missed it because I forgot to record it while at the game. Thanks

Hate I missed that. Was still watching #59 in Chapel Hill.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
I will only remember and enjoy this til his next loss. Then it's right back to suggesting he might need to go!!!1!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT