ADVERTISEMENT

From a Bulldog

CullyDawg

Nov 29, 2001
Nothing I like better than beating Spurrier, it's been a rare treat, but nothing I hate more than to see my South Carolina brethren suffering. Makes you realize just how unimportant a game is.

Prayers going out to all of you that have been affected and hoping things get better soon.

Good Luck on the clean up and Go Cocks beat LSU.

Nothing I like better than beating Spurrier, it's been a rare treat, but nothing I hate more than to see my South Carolina brethren suffering. Makes you realize just how unimportant a game is.

Prayers going out to all of you that have been affected and hoping things get better soon.

Preesh Dawgie, but you B_stards cost me $1,000 this past weekend. I bet $100 on three; I took ND +3.5, Mizzou -3.5, and the damned dawgs in a pick 'em. =;-p

Thanx for the well wishes though Dawgie. In all seriousness, Thank You!!

^^^^^ damn good dawg

Very nice of you sir. Thank you

Preesh Dawgie, but you B_stards cost me $1,000 this past weekend. I bet $100 on three; I took ND +3.5, Mizzou -3.5, and the damned dawgs in a pick 'em. =;-p

Thanx for the well wishes though Dawgie. In all seriousness, Thank You!!

You bet against your own team? You deserved to lose.

And I'm just giving yo a hard time. It's your money, after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty

Thanks CullyDawg. Stuff like this really puts football in perspective. I have been praying hard from my brothers and sisters in Columbia and surrounding areas and hope the good Lord gets them through these tough times. Good luck to the dawgs moving forward.

Reactions: CullyDawg
We only hate you about once a year! (fingers crossed).......

I have to say the SEC teams are like brothers! We might fight like hell among ourselves but we got each others back if an outsider shows up!

Reactions: CullyDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT