ADVERTISEMENT

From the "Here's what they think about you" files...

LazyIslander

Aug 2, 2015
Lady's Island

It's an article discussing the merits of specific teams and their future inclusion in SEC expansion plans. Here's the excerpt regarding Clemson...

Clemson​

Toppmeyer's pitch: The SEC welcomed the wrong university from South Carolina when it added the Gamecocks instead of pursuing Clemson in the 1990s. Why not use a mulligan? Bring in Clemson, and you’d have three of the nation’s top four football programs in Alabama, Clemson and Oklahoma. (We'll get to Ohio State in a minute.)

Adams' verdict: Clemson has an SEC-esque fan base, and its football program would be a perfect fit. Heck, boot out the Gamecocks if you need to make room for Clemson.

It's an article discussing the merits of specific teams and their future inclusion in SEC expansion plans. Here's the excerpt regarding Clemson...
Do 4give me 4 being bluntly on target here, but "Blake Toppmeyer" can F-Off, or better yet, go F himself. I have no idea who "Blake Toppmeyer" actually is, but he/it comes across as a disgruntled Vol fan.

In fact, after a quick google of "Blake Toppmeyer", this is one of what pops up...

A Blake Toppmeyer (i.e., Bottom of the pit of the knox news) article in regards to the Vol defensive line from some date I didn't even scope.

Anyway, there ya go; a vol fan trying to be an actual journalist. Hail, as far as his initial point in reference, seems to me it'd be better for The SEC in whole to just trade The vols for the taters.

Lord knows such would sure make our schedule a lot more properly "SEC" balanced and focused, and the vols would be a better fit w/ WVU and Oklahoma State, etc., etc.

Toppmeyer (i.e., Bottomeyer). What a perfect example of the bottom of the sports writer world failures.

Blake Bottomeyer on the left...

1cc1556c-f441-42af-8c60-e659f9a93dbe-e67a3ecd-cb96-48c1-b5d6-b2612c94ac2d_thumbnail.png

Do 4give me 4 being bluntly on target here, but "Blake Toppmeyer" can F-Off, or better yet, go F himself. I have no idea who "Blake Toppmeyer" actually is, but he/it comes across as a disgruntled Vol fan.

In fact, after a quick google of "Blake Toppmeyer", this is one of what pops up...

A Blake Toppmeyer (i.e., Bottom of the pit of the knox news) article in regards to the Vol defensive line from some date I didn't even scope.

Anyway, there ya go; a vol fan trying to be an actual journalist. Hail, as far as his initial point in reference, seems to me it'd be better for The SEC in whole to just trade The vols for the taters.

Lord knows such would sure make our schedule a lot more properly "SEC" balanced and focused, and the vols would be a better fit w/ WVU and Oklahoma State, etc., etc.

Toppmeyer (i.e., Bottomeyer). What a perfect example of the bottom of the sports writer world failures.

Blake Bottomeyer on the left...

1cc1556c-f441-42af-8c60-e659f9a93dbe-e67a3ecd-cb96-48c1-b5d6-b2612c94ac2d_thumbnail.png
That gene pool must be a puddle.

John Adams is in Knoxville and a TN homer. He wants UT so badly to be relevant again. It irks him that in the past 10-11 years SC was more relevant than them. As TX has shown….kids today don’t care how good you were 15 years ago. It is getting to the point now where kids don’t remember our three top 10 finishes.
Hope Beamer changes that using a younger approach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT