ADVERTISEMENT

From the man who said...

cocky2atee

Sep 13, 2006
Thanksgiving is a meal not a day...we are gonna be working to we don't vacation around here, we work to not taking advantage of every minute for bowl prep doesn't make sense to me.
I think we've all worked with the "guy" who makes everyone think they work more and harder in life. I don't see WM being like that but damn the mixed signals are showing up.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Thanksgiving is a meal not a day...we are gonna be working to we don't vacation around here, we work to not taking advantage of every minute for bowl prep doesn't make sense to me.
I think we've all worked with the "guy" who makes everyone think they work more and harder in life. I don't see WM being like that but damn the mixed signals are showing up.

Why do I have this feeling that Mac Brown has something special planned for Muschamp??

Working hard doesn’t always equate to working smart. Whatever we were doing to prepare for this game was a colossal waste of a month.

Guess Christmas means a lot more than Thanksgiving...LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT