ADVERTISEMENT

From WWB Game in Greenville...

permacock70

Aug 31, 2000
The WWB Kentucky coach is a shit bag. Totally classless. Did not speak to or congratulate any of our players or coaches after the game. Just a "walk by high five" with no eye contact and then just walked off the court.

The WWB Kentucky coach is a shit bag. Totally classless. Did not speak to or congratulate any of our players or coaches after the game. Just a "walk by high five" with no eye contact and then just walked off the court.

the feeling is mutual...our coaches and players cannot stand him or his team...that's why they have plastered their ass with 6 straight beat downs...it hurts that dirtbag to his heart

Now you know why Alexis Jennings is here and 5 other players along with the top three assistants have left in the last 18 months.
MM was an assistant under Pat Summitt who came to a solid UK program a year before Dawn came here. He had positioned UK to be the successor to UT. Then Dawn happened! Stole his lunch money, his cookies, pride, and status. He is eat up with envy! Sad sad preening peacock.
We can never beat them bad enough in my opinion.

Now you know why Alexis Jennings is here and 5 other players along with the top three assistants have left in the last 18 months.
MM was an assistant under Pat Summitt who came to a solid UK program a year before Dawn came here. He had positioned UK to be the successor to UT. Then Dawn happened! Stole his lunch money, his cookies, pride, and status. He is eat up with envy! Sad sad preening peacock.
We can never beat them bad enough in my opinion.

He and Holly Warlick both have a burr up their ass because Coach Staley rules the SEC...But MM takes his envy and animus way down in the sewer...You could literally see the agony on his face has the reality of a 6th consecutive loss to the Gamecocks set in...Now he, Nell Carter and all the other Dawn haters have to rest their hopes on MissSt today...I like Vic Schaefer...He seems to be a class act...But i think and hope we kick their ass royally today...I love seeing Nell Carter squirming on TV as she is proved wrong over and over

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT