ADVERTISEMENT

FSU: This is one of those things you can't make up. At the end of the game against WF, the FSU coach, Mike Norvell, stepped onto the field for a

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
post game report. As soon as he stepped out of the visitor's locker room onto the field for the post game report it started to rain, and as soon as he finished and left the field it stopped raining.

But, I still don't have any sympathy for FSU football.

Last edited:
As many times Florida State destroyed South Carolina in the '80s I am happy to see Florida State winless. I will only pull for Florida State when they are playing against clemson, Miami, Tennessee and maybe West Virginia other than that I hope they look like a mess every week..

I am curious to know how this team declined. It was not long ago the clemson coach made a commit after a 51-14 defeat to Florida State if the teams played 10 times, "We'd probably win five, they'd probably win five.". Now Florida State just lost three games this season to include FCS Gamecocks and beaten three touchdowns by the Deacons.

I hope that the trajectory hold course for Florida State and Miami and maybe a Boston College upset victory over clemson (hopefully this keeps them out of college playoffs).

Last edited:
As many times Florida State destroyed South Carolina in the '80s I am happy to see Florida State winless. I will only pull for Florida State when they are playing against clemson, Miami or Tennessee other than that I hope they look like a mess every week..

I am curious to how this team declined. It was not long ago the clemson coach made a commit after a 51-14 defeat to Florida State if the teams played 10 times, "We'd probably win five, they'd probably win five.". Now Florida State just lost three games this season to include FCS Gamecocks and beaten three touchdowns by the Deacons.

I hope that the trajectory hold course for Florida State and Miami and maybe a Boston College upset victory over clemson (hopefully this keeps them out of college playoffs).
I watched the end of the FSU vs WF game and the Deacons could have easily scored another TD but they showed sportsmanship and took a knee.

I watched the end of the FSU vs WF game and the Deacons could have easily scored another TD but they showed sportsmanship and took a knee.
Why? As many times Florida State beat the hell out of Waffle House, this was their one chance to rub it in Florida State face. This is one time I would of been classless and tried to score a touchdown and then attempt an on onside kick to try and score either a field goal or a touchdown as time expires.

Last edited:
Why? As many times Florida State beat the hell of Waffle House, this was their one chance to rub it in Florida State face. This is one time I would of been classless and tried to score a touchdown and then attempt an on onside kick to try and score either a field goal or a touchdown as time expires.
I can't argue with that.

Reactions: FCB 2013 treble
Reactions: Horseshoe 04
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT