ADVERTISEMENT

Funny How the Whiners and Crybabies on this board ......

Glad we won a series for the second time this season. It’s unfortunate that our program has slipped to the point where that is a big deal.

Having said that I hope we get hot and make the SEC tourney. If Chapman continues to pitch this way we have a nice 1-2 punch with him and Hill.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Winning two games doesn’t mean that much. Happy we won but we’ve got to win a lot more then we have.
Beating the #21 team does mean a lot when you're trying to set the cart upright. Of course we have to win a lot more games but we didn't just win the first two games we dominated. Go figure, lose to PC then dominate LSU we're sputtering but going to fire and get crunk again...lol

Reactions: cockn'fyr
love to bash the baseball team, coaches and individual players when things arn't measuring up to their mighty expectations

BUT

are nowhere to be found when the team is blasting LSU two in a row.
We still lost to clem, pc, citadel, Furman, Baptist college, hell did I leave anyone out. Did we play Newberry? Winthrop maybe, USC Upstate, USCAiken, Coastal Carolina, Francis Marion, Lander, Coker. I'm ecstatic about blasting lsu. However those losses are disturbing.

Glad we won a series for the second time this season. It’s unfortunate that our program has slipped to the point where that is a big deal.

Having said that I hope we get hot and make the SEC tourney. If Chapman continues to pitch this way we have a nice 1-2 punch with him and Hill.

You do realize Cody Morris has been our most consistent pitcher!

Reactions: bushmastercock
Beating the #21 team does mean a lot when you're trying to set the cart upright. Of course we have to win a lot more games but we didn't just win the first two games we dominated. Go figure, lose to PC then dominate LSU we're sputtering but going to fire and get crunk again...lol
No 16, not 21

You do realize Cody Morris has been our most consistent pitcher!

Morris has been pretty consistent. Opponents are hitting only .145 against Hill this season, which is an amazing stat and by far the best on the team. Walks and a lack of offense in his starts have hurt his bottom line.

Logan Chapman seems to have figured some things out lately and thus we are getting some wins on the weekend lately.

You are correct Cody Morris is right there with both of them statistically. We have 3 quality starters. The issue is bullpen depth and an offense that struggles.

We have a log jam in the SEC...

http://www.secsports.com/standings/baseball

As of today, we are #9 in the standings...

I remembered years ago when Tanner was in his 8th or 9th year of coaching at Carolina.... It took him until middle of April to get to 500 in the SEC...

Why treat Mark Kingston with all this hatred in his first year... He the inherited a bad team that couldn't hit themselves out of a paper bag...

No pitching and no hitting... It's going to take time...

I welcome a chance to play Clemson in the NCAA Tournament at the end of the season...

love to bash the baseball team, coaches and individual players when things arn't measuring up to their mighty expectations
BUT

quote-all-pitchers-are-liars-or-crybabies-yogi-berra-2-54-89.jpg

BUT

You find that funny??.....that's exactly what I expected. It's what always happens

It takes 3 to call it a streak (win or lose), we need this one to set the perspective. The great thing about college baseball is a well timed winning streak can correct a lot of earlier issues & we need to start one and carry it for a while

We have to get close to the bubble before we can be on the bubble........

We have a log jam in the SEC...

http://www.secsports.com/standings/baseball

As of today, we are #9 in the standings...

I remembered years ago when Tanner was in his 8th or 9th year of coaching at Carolina.... It took him until middle of April to get to 500 in the SEC...

Why treat Mark Kingston with all this hatred in his first year... He the inherited a bad team that couldn't hit themselves out of a paper bag...

No pitching and no hitting... It's going to take time...

I welcome a chance to play Clemson in the NCAA Tournament at the end of the season...
Actually this team is on pace with Ray’s first and third teams (97,99) at Carolina. I think some people only remember the NCs or weren’t around when he was building the program back up

BUT

Funny how all the sunshine pumpers said give Chad time. And now are cutting cart wheels cuz we won back to back games. Hell even brad Scott won back to back games. I think. Lol

Actually this team is on pace with Ray’s first and third teams (97,99) at Carolina. I think some people only remember the NCs or weren’t around when he was building the program back up
The problem is that no one ever expected to have to build it up again from that earlier level - especially with Tanner still on the payroll.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT