ADVERTISEMENT

FWIW: Inside info from a player

gamecockfan04

Aug 13, 2003
I was informed that we are going to go all out this weekend with lots of wildcat basically like we did against Auburn last year with nothing to lose.

I was informed that we are going to go all out this weekend with lots of wildcat basically like we did against Auburn last year with nothing to lose.
He told me his email, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat accounts had been highjacked....He told me on Skype so don't believe what you are hearing from him.....Just in case....

I love the "inside info" angle. Especially when it comes directly from a player.

Check out this story from Marty Simpson about the 1992 team, if you haven't already. Good stuff!

"My point being, I played on the team and had "insider" information! (I didn't mean to use it for those purposes, I promise!). I knew every detail about every aspect of our team. I wasn't some sports talk junkie; I was on the team. And even my information wasn't helpful in predicting the results."

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1798087&PT=4&PR=2

If this is true, and I seriously doubt it, then it would only prove that even SOS acknowledges we have no shot other than some lucky bounces. I'll admit I've lost faith in SOS, but even I don't believe he thinks that way.

Again just fwiw, but when someone whos been practicing all week says they've been running alot of wildcat and wide open offense in pratice I would assume that would mean their prepping to use that in the game. I didnt say bet the house on a win, just again fwiw.

Reactions: kckd

I spoke with a guy who's cousin knows a guy and he said that one team always wins, unless it's a tie, then both teams are losers.

Yes, went back and checked the stats and Dylan threw the ball 50 times. We hardly ran wildcat at all against Auburn.

I wasnt saying we ran the wildcat alot in that game but instead we came out and played with nothing to lose and went all out.

thanks for passing along the info. it at least gives me some hope the game will be entertaining.

don't let these other jackoffs in here get to you, they're just bitter pos's that don't have anything better to do than bicker on a forum.

I heard from a guy who knew my wife's cousins dentist that muschamp put money down on a house in Columbia...

Wait....

Wrong rumor...

Spurrier can put a good game plan together, but it's up to the players to executed the plays...

Going in the Auburn game last year was, Spurrier had a great game plan and it worked. Too bad Ward didn't get the memo...

ADVERTISEMENT