ADVERTISEMENT

FWIW La. Tech gave up huge numbers to MSU

nursegirl25

Aug 29, 2005
on the ground. I realize we are a LONG way from being Miss. St but it will be interesting how our ground game looks on Sat afternoon. 3 guys averaged over 6 yards a carry as Miss. St. hung 57 on LT for their only loss...... 8.5 favorite looks really doable on paper but I like many of you have seen this movie before.....Hoping we find diamond amidst losing Deebo and a new playmaker or 2 emerge.

If Tyson Williams doesn't have at least 15 carries this game then we are in trouble. Jake shouldn't have to throw the ball 30 times against this team. We have 3 good backs, USE THEM!

T. Williams has so far shown to be our best RB. He got zero carries against UK and that is a problem. It shows that those in charge of the offense aren't up to the task. Really. What possible reason or excuse could there be except he was suspended. The dude has shown in his limited opportunity he should be given carries. What gives here?

It sucks losing deebo, but I actually think this can help Bentley be able to spread the ball out more and force him to look for different receivers instead of keying in on deebo too much sometimes.

Back to the OP, I have a feeling we will run the ball well this game. Our OL will try and prove a point and Rico and Tyson will both have 60+ yards.

This is a "prove it" game. Muschamp will be bent on proving he can move the ball. You can look at this week two ways: either the pressure is cranked up or it relieves a bit of pressure. I think the team will play looser, and the O will move the ball effectively. La Tech will score some, but the O gets it going this week. 42-27.

It's never as bad as it seems and it's never as good as it seems.

I think if this team has proven anything in recent years, it's that what other teams do against common opponents don't at all give an indication as to what we can expect to accomplish.

Reactions: Lakecock1
LSU gave up big numbers rushing to MSU to. Not sure I buy into the this philosophy.
I think we win around 28-24.
215 passing
155 rushing

We will struggle to win.
La Tech takes all of LSU's leftovers in Louisiana and there is a lot of good talent in La, this is no pushover no matter who believes so. They play fast and hard with an attitude. I watched part of their last game.

Usually, but I haven't learned yet how your mind works. To some, that saying might be a truism because that's what they want to believe.

You and I will get along just fine. Although I stated that it was a saying, and should only be taken in context, I didn't elaborate on what that context is...or what it is in my mind at least.

Reactions: king ward
on the ground. I realize we are a LONG way from being Miss. St but it will be interesting how our ground game looks on Sat afternoon. 3 guys averaged over 6 yards a carry as Miss. St. hung 57 on LT for their only loss...... 8.5 favorite looks really doable on paper but I like many of you have seen this movie before.....Hoping we find diamond amidst losing Deebo and a new playmaker or 2 emerge.
I heard on radio this morning that the big $$ bets are almost all on La Tech. TIFWIW.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT