ADVERTISEMENT

GA Southern v Clemsux official game thread

Why do I feel like half the players that start at Georgia Southern could start for South Carolina?

I don’t see any 5 stars just a team defense keeping Pickens Tech out of the end zone

ESPN must've put the jayvee announcer team in on the Ga Southern game! Everyone wearing orange is "special" and the "future of tater football. One dude with the mic is almost intelligible when he gets excited over a play and I thought the other announcer did a fairly good impression of Todd Ellis bellowing when the taters scored.

ESPN must've put the jayvee announcer team in on the Ga Southern game! Everyone wearing orange is "special" and the "future of tater football. One dude with the mic is almost intelligible when he gets excited over a play and I thought the other announcer did a fairly good impression of Todd Ellis bellowing when the taters scored.
Dear God, they haven't bragged on any GS players.

They get everybody involved...........

Game was played for the wrong reasons (1) Didn't want to lose a cupcake (2) Didn't want to lose an open date before tougher opponents. Don't think they thought about the fans as much which should be their main concern.

Game was played for the wrong reasons (1) Didn't want to lose a cupcake (2) Didn't want to lose an open date before tougher opponents. Don't think they thought about the fans as much which should be their main concern.

They don't have a top 25 team left on their schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT