ADVERTISEMENT

Ga Tech beat free shoes by 3

How long has Blackmon been there??
As long as the Florida schools keep stinking it up Clemson will keep winning conference titles. They’ll win 10 straight. Best situation in CFB.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Georgia Tech should have won be more due to having two field goals and an extra point blocked and outgaining Florida State by 131 yards. The freshman quarterback Sims should at least received ACC freshman player of the week (if there is an award for this).

I started watching the game and when Tech's FG attempt was blocked I switched channels, thinking the Noles would win big.

Reactions: Brace1
Man I can't believe what has happened in Tallahassee over the past decade or more. FSU used to be the place for elite HS players in the Southeast. When we joined the SEC I was so glad to get those dudes off our schedule. But then, we DID join the SEC so there's that. Anyway, tired of annual losses to the noles.

It would be nice to see both of these teams become better programs. GT has so much talent surrounding them in the Atlanta area. FSU used to be the most consistent program in the country. I believe these 2 teams have the best chance to knock Clemson off their pedestal in the future as far as teams that are on their schedule every year. Sadly, that just tells us how many years it might be before anything happens.

Man I can't believe what has happened in Tallahassee over the past decade or more. FSU used to be the place for elite HS players in the Southeast. When we joined the SEC I was so glad to get those dudes off our schedule. But then, we DID join the SEC so there's that. Anyway, tired of annual losses to the noles.

What’s crazy is they’re still loaded with talent and still pull top classes . Very strange . Taggert was an incredible recruiter but there’s just a weird disconnect going on over there . I live 2 hours from Talley and have several friends that are big FSU boosters and they thought Norvell was the second coming . All I know is it ain’t Columbia . If he doesn’t get it done in a year or two they will send him packing . They will eat his buyout like a gravy biscuit .

Some of the best athletes in the world have come from the Florida panhandle, and the state of Florida in general. Miami and the U of Florida have not been as good lately as in the past. It’s a mystery why FSU continues to struggle.

Bama has 12 straight Top 10 finishes ongoing, 8 Top 5s during that span.

Bama has also won 5 National Championships during this run, FSU only won 2 during their run (1987-2000).

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Bama has 12 straight Top 10 finishes ongoing, 8 Top 5s during that span.

Bama has also won 5 National Championships during this run, FSU only won 2 during their run (1987-2000).
I'm having a bit of difficulty comprehending a statement that states FSU won "ONLY 2" NC's among 14 straight top 5 finishes, as if that is meant to be a disparaging comment.
Meanwhile back at the ranch, USC fans are hoping for a minor bowl appearance to show a sign of improvement.

😁😊👍 But it's kinda true.

If only if only USC had had the luck to hire SS from Duke.

Don’t believe it has anything to do with it kinda being true or not
A guy saying “ we” as if he’s a Gamecock was the point

Clemson has as good a chance as anyone to match or best it. They are already losing less games per year than those teams.
I don't see it. All it takes is a season with 2 losses and you are out of the top 5. A hiccup against a team, and then not getting in to the playoff would do it.

I've never seen anything so sad as FSU's first game under Taggart. The stadium was absolutely rocking during the pregame. ESPN was hyping Taggart and the Fans bought all the hype. Then you had the aspect of the local boy coming back home for his dream job which was being played up to the hilt. It all just seemed too good to be true...and then we found it was at kickoff. VaTech promptly marched downfield for a TD and then FSU fumbled on their ensuing possession to absolutely drain the life out of the place.

What’s crazy is they’re still loaded with talent and still pull top classes . Very strange . Taggert was an incredible recruiter but there’s just a weird disconnect going on over there . I live 2 hours from Talley and have several friends that are big FSU boosters and they thought Norvell was the second coming . All I know is it ain’t Columbia . If he doesn’t get it done in a year or two they will send him packing . They will eat his buyout like a gravy biscuit .
and that has worked well for them, right?:rolleyes:

and that has worked well for them, right?:rolleyes:

Welp they got trophy case full of championship trophy’s so I guess so . Money is not an issue there . They will keep hiring and firing until they find their guy . Mark my words if Norvell doesn’t win by next year he’s gone , That’s just the expectations at championship programs .

Welp they got trophy case full of championship trophy’s so I guess so . Money is not an issue there . They will keep hiring and firing until they find their guy . Mark my words if Norvell doesn’t win by next year he’s gone , That’s just the expectations at championship programs .
did you seriously say that? maybe you should look at how and when they won them and how and when they stopped winning them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT