ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread 3

Malone is 3 for 9 with 4 walks this weekend. Hopefully he can get hot

Never mind I had to log out of my provider and log back in Now it's working....Go Cocks!

Sweep is looking more and more probable! Great to see the bats explode this weekend- if we get hot at the right time, this team could do some damage..

My gosh. The announcers for all of these SEC online games are awful, which is to be expected with how it is done. The announcers for this series take the cake though. They are just absolutely terrible.

We knocked the cover off the ball this weekend, the new plate approach was effective, Ky pitching is not the best in the league but this is a team that is as good as most of the non-SEC foes we will face in the tourney! If we play like we did this weekend going forward…

Huge conference sweep for the Gamecocks! That puts us at 15-12 in SEC play, with a VERY tough Tennessee coming to Columbia next weekend. Go .500 in conference play in the SEC pretty much guarantees post-season play, so we're already there. Would be nice if we took the UTjr. series as well.

Andrew Eyster had himself a series - he was 7 for 8 in Games 2 and 3, and 8-12 overall for the weekend, with 9RBIs!!! Got all 9 of those in the Saturday and Sunday games. He'll be a candidate for SEC player of the week.

Glad to see Thomas finally get another win on his season record. I know he had to be pretty frustrated. Hopefully this series gives the team a confidence boost heading into the final series and into the SECT.....

Huge conference sweep for the Gamecocks! That puts us at 15-12 in SEC play, with a VERY tough Tennessee coming to Columbia next weekend. Go .500 in conference play in the SEC pretty much guarantees post-season play, so we're already there. Would be nice if we took the UTjr. series as well.

Andrew Eyster had himself a series - he was 7 for 8 in Games 2 and 3, and 8-12 overall for the weekend, with 9RBIs!!! Got all 9 of those in the Saturday and Sunday games. He'll be a candidate for SEC player of the week.

Glad to see Thomas finally get another win on his season record. I know he had to be pretty frustrated. Hopefully this series gives the team a confidence boost heading into the final series and into the SECT.....
Farr was the first guy I thought about when UK was mounting a comeback in the 6th against Peters. Sometimes he just cant get a break.

Reactions: roosterbell
I was completely baffled why any of you were worried about this series.

Mingione must have some serious dirt on Mitch Barnhart to keep his head coaching job at UK.

Moving Kerry into starting rotation is the smartest move Kingston has made all year

Moving Kerry into starting rotation is the smartest move Kingston has made all year
Unfortunately there will gave to be adjustments in the bullpen rotation. Our other 2 starters don't seem to have enough to go 6 innings consistently.

South Carolina tallied 32 runs during the three game series against Kentucky. I think the last time they scored 30 something runs against a conferencezimmer team was against Louisiana State or Mississippi or perhaps both teams during the 2018 season.

My gosh. The announcers for all of these SEC online games are awful, which is to be expected with how it is done. The announcers for this series take the cake though. They are just absolutely terrible.
Completely disagree. I thought though these guys were fair and were enjoyable to listen to. Especially liked Doug Flynn and his insights. I've watched every game available and thought these guys were the best of the lot.

Reactions: FCB 2013 treble
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT