ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread. USC/ UNC..

Jesus man. You can find Thousands of people in this world who could have easily made that simple throw to Shi Smith to win the game. Could not have been easier. Wide open guy, middle of the field, clean pocket. The guy just sucks at throwing a football with any consistency. Defending his performance is absurd.
Not defending his performance. He should have made the play but you can’t ignore the fact that being in a position to have to hit a single play against UNC is a failure all around. Can’t block, can’t tackle, can’t throw, can’t catch, can’t coach, can’t win. It’s a top down failure.

Jesus man. You can find Thousands of people in this world who could have easily made that simple throw to Shi Smith to win the game. Could not have been easier. Wide open guy, middle of the field, clean pocket. The guy just sucks at throwing a football with any consistency. Defending his performance is absurd.
Anyone remotely fluent in reading body language could see how disgusted Shi was with that throw. He knew that pass should have meant a win.

Clemson benched Kelly Bryant. We won’t bench THIS performance.
Call me out if I ever speak another bad word about Dabo.

Now I have to avoid taters who I NEVER talk junk to. Lord why did you make me a Gamecock?

This is coaching pure and simple. This situation is very alarming. We are going to be curb stomped this season. I thought maybe 6 wins minimum but I think it’s going to be 3-4 max. Dark days ahead.

Clemson benched Kelly Bryant. We won’t bench THIS performance.
Call me out if I ever speak another bad word about Dabo.

Now I have to avoid taters who I NEVER talk junk to. Lord why did you make me a Gamecock?
Clemson also fires coaches when they’re winning while SC gives extensions for losing.

Georgia St coach might take the SC job, Laughing
On a day when SC loses to a horrible team, Sean Elliott leads his team to a win over Tenn.
you cant make this stuff up
Yeah crossed my mind when they got within three. Not at all surprised it turned out that way. I’ve been watching things like this since the Nixon administration.

Seriously. West side. Section 7. Front row. Used to love those tix when Quarles and clowney were in town.

Just dont know what this team has been practicing - D-line cannot get off blocks - LB’s again leading tacklers - Bentley cannot read defenses and his footwork which by the way was suppose to have improved tremendously during this off season, was awful and contributed to all his overthrows - he missed wide open receivers time after time - I agree with the poster above who pointed out that Dablow benched Kelly in favor of Hollywood and look what he got - Champ dot have the balls that Dabo has and will just keep taking the losses because he’s a whiner and dont have the guts to say - hey man - Hillinksi is starting this week - until he does - Bentley will lead us to wins against Charleston Southern, Vandy (not a sure win) App State and possibly Tennessee - possibly a 4 win season this year - whole team took on the personality of their HC at the end of this game - he gave up (obvious by his body language) and they gave up. Receivers are obviously distraught and feed up with Bentley’s consistent overthrows and poor reads

Reactions: howard13
I too think Carolina needs to move on from Bentley, but I hope the let him start next week - get up a couple of touchdowns and get Hilinski and Joyner in the game. Is Hilinski a lot better than Joyner?

giphy.gif

Reactions: howard13
This team is poorly coached in all aspects of the game. Same crap! I’ve supported Muschamp until now. His teams just do not improve. No more excuses. This is coaching folks. Sorry. They should be destroying NC but they are on the same level as them. We will be lucky to win 6 games if nothing changes.
It was evident that UNC was better coached in all phases. We should be able to get better people to run each side of the team for $1 million per year. These are lost as geese in a hurricane.

I too think Carolina needs to move on from Bentley, but I hope the let him start next week - get up a couple of touchdowns and get Hilinski and Joyner in the game. Is Hilinski a lot better than Joyner?
Need to let Ryan get the whole game next week. Get his legs under him before Bama comes in. Ride or die with it.

ADVERTISEMENT