ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread. USC/ UNC..

Look, I'm as optimistic as anybody, but this can't be considered anything other than a full-on disaster. And even if they win, they've shown no reason to think that they're anything but 6-6 at absolute best. They have to be good enough to roll the ball out and win by double-digits over this @@#$@#$ team.

Champ talks the talk but cannot walk the walk - first half we should have been slagging it down the food left and right but the dumbass waits until they get their starters back in the 2nd half - Pathetic Offensive and defensive gameplay all the way around - this team should be WAY better than they are playing - it starts with coaching and ends with coaching

Completely out coached and out played in every way, we completely suck, this season is over now. We will be lucky to win 3 games. And this is our best team in 4 years? Sad! Can we blame SOS, not any longer.

We need to make some serious changes in our Athletic Dept. There is no excuse for this!

Usually the Holes are waiting for Basketball, now we are...

We are just not very good...a few players with a little talent,but the majority couldn,t start at app.st....not trying to overreact,i just really believe that.i,m gonna quit posting for today,too frustrating. We will probably get away from our"normal" offense and play calling and find a way to score. Then revert back to the way we have tried giving this game away,and how we handed florida the win last year. I now realize that IS the muschamp way

Fine with me. Last thing I want is for Muschamp to get a pass this year because the big boys bully us. We lose to a 2-9 team to open the season and SURELY Tanner is out of excuses for this guy.

depends on if the sunshine pumpers around here continue to blow smoke up everyone's butt. I said this last year and was killed for it: > it's a shame that the half of the fanbase who wants to demand better , has to wait 2 years for the half who celebrate quitters to finally see the obvious.....

Guys... we're in F'ing trouble. Champ! You decide to punt it to them TWICE & not go for it after seeing we had serious trouble stopping them?! Where are your damn balls man? You're letting this true freshman QB pick you TF apart all the way down the field. I swear I'm just about done supporting you!

Reactions: howard13
WTF Bentley - that was a TD if thrown where it should have been

This is bad real bad. Muschamp has 8 minutes 28 seconds to prove himself! I don’t wanna hear no more excuses about this pathetic product he keeps putting on the field. I’m not blaming the players, this is on him and that pathetic coaching staff! I said it a couple weeks ago that these new coaches he brought in was no good. But some of our faithful ringed me out for it! This is a crying shame!

Muschamp has to go! I’m sorry but this is ridiculous. I supported him and gave him the benefit of the doubt because of the dumpster fire he inherited but this team sucks. Same issues as always, no improvement on defense or offense and we are no further along than a rebuilding ACC team. Utterly pathetic.

Reactions: Cbreezy33
ADVERTISEMENT