ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread vs. UF

A lightning fast score here sure would be refreshingly nice. At least make the gator buttholes tighten up.

Aaron Taylor: "Makes you wonder why South Carolina waited so long to try to stretch the field vertically."

I'll tell you why.......

YBTTNRLDLHNIFZM.20100615213104.jpg

Excellent throw by Bentley there, Hurst needs to make that play. Not a great performance by Bentley, but I hope our receivers help a little more next game.

More of what he is finally calling right now. anything beyond the line of scrimmage. I am a CAROLINA FAN that wants better from those in charge like OC who runs the offense.
Fine. Then let him bring in his own OL coach. You go tell our AD and HC to let Roper hire the OL coach he brought in at UF and let him fire Elliott. BTW, Roper's OL coach was the one who was blowing our DL off the ball with a bunch of 2nd and 3rd teamers.

Helms, Knott, Zandi all pathetic. Sorry but I'm sick of this crap. Same o-line coach, same results.

Excellent throw by Bentley there, Hurst needs to make that play. Not a great performance by Bentley, but I hope our receivers help a little more next game.
I think he was hurt on the previous reception. At least he got up holding his mid-section. I'm thinking it was his abdomen or a rib injury. That could have prevented him from making that full stretch.

Reactions: Logic1969
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT