ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread vs UMass

Sorry guys. I had to step away at half. As soon as I tune back in we muff a punt then fumble then let a guy who's probably never rushed for a td in his life , walk into the end zone. I'm bad luck.

Anyone monitoring mcil-mamas Twitter account? I imagine she is fuming. He'll have his shots to perform and he still can but cannot deny the best pure passer in the stadium today.

Well that was a lousy 3 and out. Up by 13 with 8 min to go, we should try something other than a handoff. Sheesh

Roper is so dang predictable. 2 hand offs and a McIlwain zone read. I wish someone would ask Muschamp in post game why his offense is so predictable, and why he's scared of throwing the all across the line of scrimmage.

Reactions: cockyferg
Amazing that umass oc can find ways to get 10yds at a time but ours can't

Give up 8 yards on third and 10 to UMASS. Five yard pass is alway wide open across the middle after that.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Bmac shouldn't be in the field. That is at least the second 3rd and short he effed up.

Bentley has thrown 4 passes this half. 4!!!! We've scored a whopping 7 points. UMass has more yards than us now...thank GOD for the turnovers or it could be a different story.

Does David Williams have the most carries in this game? Seems like it. WHY? He can't carry Dowdle's jock!!
That would make too much sense. I would love to be in the same room watching these games with Roper. They just recycle coaches all over the place. If you don't mind moving you can always be employed.

Roper is a joke . Tenn is gonna drag us next week and they ain't that good . Roper is gonna be Champs downfall twice .

King stepped up on that series. I spoke too soon. They convert on fourth down. Predictable.

Bentley has thrown 4 passes this half. 4!!!! We've scored a whopping 7 points. UMass has more yards than us now...thank GOD for the turnovers or it could be a different story.

Of those 4, how many were screens? How many were fades?

I didn't want to believe it. All season I kept myself from thinking it. But it's true. We really really suck. Offense and defense and ST today. There is no hope this year or next. Roper is way over his head. There is no clue on offense.

4-8 is the best we can do this year.......maybe.

Tennessee should whip us. Missouri will beat us by at least 10. We'll lose by 4 TDs @ Florida. At Clem.......God help us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT