ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread, you rectums!

Posted this several times...You can play all the ferocious defense you want...But if you can't put the ball thru the hoop, you cannot win at this sport...

obvious push off foul # 1..least it took 10 mins for a senseless foul

9-6 at this rate we can tie it up if we hold them scoreless for the next 10:30. This is the most frustrating team I have watched. They are terrible at the most important aspect of the game. I still hope somehow someway they can win today.

I'm sure there's some nerves with the layoff, but this team recently can't shoot a lick. Have to pray we get it going.

On the bright side, we have three shots made in 9 minutes versus 20 minutes the last time.

Not negative, but how many unbelievable passed has Silva muffed or just not seen? He has a lot to learn, I mean upside!

We've got 6 layups and point blanks so far. Who's gonna make the first jumper.

14 - 13 good guys

A few people on here was saying they wanted Alabama over MSU. Doesn't seem they had to use much energy to get rid of MSU yesterday...

While we struggling mightily to score i am impressed that Bama's great defense forced Notice to miss the front end of a 1&1...No one does free throw defense like Bama:oops:

Reactions: Cybercock
The main, central, primary, focal, principle, chief, crucial point .... the d%$^4 thing... is to put the ball in the basket, right? We seem to have forgotten to cover that part in practice...

Hope Frank doesn't bench Hinson for the rest of the game.. He's playing good right now.

as usual, no one else stepping up....it's thornwell or nothing....felder is doing ok, but we need notice or dozier to step up

Between the lame and sloppy Gamecocks BB team, the Dr Pepper commercial and all the extremely annoying rap music, it's just too hard to watch. I'd rather watch the Weather Channel.

Well it looks like rest isn't this teams issue. We just can't shoot

Missing front end of 1&1's will haunt us. We've been chasing AL it seems by 1-4 pts this whole game, but can't seem to get up on them.

ADVERTISEMENT