ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread.

I thought this year was going to be another bad year?

What were you expecting?

Spurrier left us, the recruiting has been bad for 3 years...

This is a 5 year mission to get the program back...

Every time I witness something like I've witnessed tonight, a little more of the 11-win Spurrier shine comes off. 'Bout all gone for me now. He destroyed our program with his laziness!

This is a serious question: did the Roper brothers father save David Cutcliffes life many years ago? Is that why he employed/employs them, calls them "offensive coordinator" and furthers their careers? Roped has done nothing as an offensive coordinator, neither here or at Florida. I don't believe the Duke offense was his, it was Cutcliffs.

Reactions: jonesz21
We should have taken our chances on 4th down the series when we passed on 3rd and 1.

So how about we replace Roper with Bobby and run Elliott off? Sound like a plan?

Every time I witness something like I've witnessed tonight, a little more of the 11-win Spurrier shine comes off. 'Bout all gone for me now. He destroyed our program with his laziness!
Yeah the realization is setting in that we may never recover from this.

What crap.
composite recruiting rankings the last 4 years:

2016 24
2015 19
2014 19
2013 20

We won 3 games last year....3!!!! It's not like we were some juggernaut. UK probably wont win another game this year but they have more talent at skill positions than us. Our team is a work in progress. I am gamecock alumni so win or lose I'm behind these guys. Hopefully coach gets us back to winning seasons if not on to the next one. GO GAMECOCKS REGARDLESS!!!

Sorry, champ and staff may have done a great job recruiting but they have nothing to offer when the lights come on. I'm wasn't sold on this staff and I'm starting to see why.

Reactions: Vincent Hanna
That is some pathetic sh*t right there. This what we got left with because Spurrier would rather play golf than recruit!

Roper can't game plan. He is handling McIlwain with kid gloves, but at some point, you have to win the game.
Yep should have yanked him at halftime and run with Orth the rest of the way. His game plan has zero rationale behind it. It's like he's drawing plays out of a hat like a raffle.

Roper can't game plan. He is handling McIlwain with kid gloves, but at some point, you have to win the game.

If Muschamp is serious about doing things different than Florida he better hire a proven OC at seasons end. We are much worse on O this year

I dare anyone to challenge this post!
I'll challenge it.
He's a freshman that has done nothing but run for his life since the first time he stepped on the field. I bet his hs OL was better than the one he's playing behind. Of course the playcalling isn't helping him out either.
Sure he made a lot of mistakes and bad passes, but it's hard to break in a young QB with a good OL and supporting cast. It's damn near impossible with what we have.

Everyone warned this is Wat u get with Muschamp. He has learned nothing
Come on now J - Considering the bare cupboard he was handed, you can't put this in Champ yet. He was given a socon team and told to go play an SEC slate. You have to let him get HIS players in and coach them up. If things are this bad after 3yrs or so, then we can start talking about Boom and what he's learned.

This is a serious question: did the Roper brothers father save David Cutcliffes life many years ago? Is that why he employed/employs them, calls them "offensive coordinator" and furthers their careers? Roped has done nothing as an offensive coordinator, neither here or at Florida. I don't believe the Duke offense was his, it was Cutcliffs.
It is Cutcliffe's offense and if you look at both, you can see it. Difference is Cutcliffe has an OL to fully run his and typically has an experienced QB.

Our OL is horrible.

We won 3 games last year....3!!!! It's not like we were some juggernaut. UK probably wont wint another game is year but they have more talent at skilks positions than us. Our team is a work in progress. I am gamecock alumni so when or lose I'm behind these guys. Hopefully coach gets us back to winning season if not on to the next one. GO GAMECOCK REGARDLESS!!!

bS. We traded blows with Texas am last year the whole game. We fumble in red zone against Tennessee to end the game we might have won. Lost to taters by 5. Those teams will stomp the chit out us this year I promise.

Reactions: IBleedUSC
Come on now J - Considering the bare cupboard he was handed, you can't put this in Champ yet. He was given a socon team and told to go play an SEC slate. You have to let him get HIS players in and coach them up. If things are this bad after 3yrs or so, then we can start talking about Boom and what he's learned.
The only problem is we lost to a Ky team that may have a defense worse than any socon team out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT