ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread..

Can anyone in the stands play WR? If so we need you for a couple weeks! These injuries are insane.

From here on out I choose to play for win and not for experience.

It would do so much more for our players mentally. Players are not thinking about next year or after. They want to win now. Orth is gone regardless. I bet BMac would not argue if Orth did some of the heavy lifting.

I hope Boom comes to the realization that we don't have a full time starting QB this year and we need to rotate them and not wait too late to do so.

That was a BIG miss not to get points before the half when we were in scoring position & plus Fry's 2 missed FG's hurt as well.

Offense finally clicking a little, defense bows up and gets a stop and that…. Player can't hold on to a punt. Game on the line with a chance to tie it up and we can't field a goddamn punt. We muffed 2 today… but THAT ONE really stings.

Gotta play Orth from now on. Kid gives us the only chance to pass the ball. BMac has not progressed and is gun shy to throw the ball due to being inaccurate.

Reactions: BigTomE
That King fumble is so symbolic of this team for the past several seasons. Shooting ourselves.

Once again, the defense played much better than expected and the offense played as expected. A theme that seems to follow Muschamp.

3eA2qMp.jpg

If Muschamp continues to start, and stick with, Mcillwain then we'll know he learned nothing from his mistakes at Florida. Orth is our QB. Mcillwain could be the future, but we need to compete now. Win now mentality. If not, then why play any of the seniors?

This offense looks completely different with Orth out there.
Yep. With a passing threat the defense can't stack the box with 7-8 players like they have been doing. I saw many plays Saturday where they had 8 guys in the box to stop the run. No offensive line can block that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT