ADVERTISEMENT

game thread

This team was not prepared to play this game. I blame the coaches, starting with Muschamp. I hope he learns from this.

Why are we not signaling the offensive plays?
Because they're on a scroll. We only have about 5. Actually, I read earlier in this thread that Todd said on the radio the tater coaches are calling out our plays from our signals. But that wouldn't explain the defense looking like pee wees playing against the Patriots.

Clemson fan, we always start strong and let up, we play 4 quarters for a reason. But other than that I was scared coming into his game. Bentley will be great for y'all but it seems like he doesn't want to be there. Good learning experience, y'all are a young team. Just hope nobody from either teams gets hurt in the second half and everyone drives safe. And if you went to the game, I hope we were hospitipal to y'all.

Thanks...go the F away with your patronization. (Look it up)

Reactions: rogue cock
Clemson fan, we always start strong and let up, we play 4 quarters for a reason. But other than that I was scared coming into his game. Bentley will be great for y'all but it seems like he doesn't want to be there. Good learning experience, y'all are a young team. Just hope nobody from either teams gets hurt in the second half and everyone drives safe. And if you went to the game, I hope we were hospitipal to y'all.
Bentley wants to be there, he just can't execute because he has no time. Make no mistake, he wants to play every down.

Why wasn't there a personal foul when Bentley attempted to slide and Boulware hit him?
How was it PI on King when the ball was under thrown and both he and the receiver were falling down and he never did anything to interfere with the WR?
How was it a late hit by Walton when he was holding on to their runner as they were both falling down going o.o.b's?

Reactions: funktavious
If roper is back then muschamp will have the exact same result he came away with at florida...he needs to recruit his ass off because this defense ain't going to ever cut it against a good team.

Reactions: Brace1
He's no kid anymore than the thugs out there killing police officers in cold blood only difference he's an arrogant thug that can throw a ball rather than a bullet.

Serious question, that makes him bad how?
Again.. I hate his ass...so no tater name calling

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT