ADVERTISEMENT

game thread

We have got to recruit some dlinemen
Muschamp did not use, all the defensive personnel we have. Some guys that played well, last year have barely touched the field! That is a big reason, for the defensive lapses; our guys are worn out! Bootsie Whitlow should have been playing this year, not sitting on the bench! I don't care if he didn't impress in practice the guy can play! When the lights come on!

But you would encourage them to injury other children. I doubt you mean that.
He's not exactly a child. He does that in the NFL...he'll get the Cam treatment and will deserve every shot of it. You don't do that crap in any sport....in baseball it will get you beaned. In football it will get you a concussion or worse. And even in HS much less in college and the minors, showing up another team will get you "retribution" on your next at bat.

He's no kid anymore than the thugs out there killing police officers in cold blood only difference he's an arrogant thug that can throw a ball rather than a bullet.
You are embarrassing yourself and I feel sorry for you. Are you really a gamecock fan? Go sober up man.

I wondered why I have never listened to one post game interview of Muschamp's yet! I have not watched one "Will Muschamp show! Even though I have all of them on my DVR. I am having a hard time, with this guy being our coach. I'm trying guys I really am!

I absolutely HATE that run-up-the middle play that we run 10+ times a game and it never works. It usually losses yardage.

I wondered why I have never listened to one post game interview of Muschamp's yet! I have not watched one "Will Muschamp show! Even though I have all of them on my DVR. I am having a hard time, with this guy being our coach. I'm trying guys I really am!

Be brave, you can do it.

Reactions: Brace1
58078379.jpg
Ha! I needed that!! Thanks!

Reactions: IBleedUSC
Tonight is unacceptable and it better not happen again.

We play Clemson in Columbia on the hardwood on 12/21. Make sure you're there and make life miserable for them and their fans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT