ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread.

To those claiming were the worst coached team in all phases of the game-we're one of the least penalized teams in the country and our defense continues to carry our offense.

We are the worst OFFENSIVELY coached team in the country because we have the mosh incompetent offensive coordinator I've ever witnessed. We never convert on 4th and short, we never pick up blitz packages and we never mix things up. Ropers incompetence is truly astounding.

Profound post.

WTF is roper still employed for.

A question I've asked often.

Most of the yards on the last drive came on a coverage bust, a mistake by a player. If that didn't happen, Tennessee never gets close to the red zone.

Reactions: sclawman77
They had negative yards on offense in the 2nd half before the PREVENT. Did Whammy call in and give Travaris the calls there?
Champ said the long play was a busted coverage. A player came off the WR and wasn't supposed to. It's not always coaching as some think. Players do screw up.

Gamecocks will win today.

giphy111.gif

There ya go baby! Plz make the extra point

Shame on you!

Your fault :)

Exactly!

That was one of the better play calling drives I've seen. Hopefully the light bulb came on for Roper.....and hopefully it stays on!!

8872be69-4889-4040-8904-c3142c2f61c0_text_hi.gif

Wait what the hell happened? I went to the bathroom after we scored...are you shitting me?

Based on where you say you were, it appears you were the one shitting us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT