ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Never Again" my ass. All we can hope for is that the NCAA steps up and does what the hell they are responsible to do. Otherwise, we are going to see the same crap from now on.

Anyone else wishing Bryant would break his damn leg???

Only because DABLO’s classless ass is leaving him in - no other reason
I think he might come out if we replaced Bentley, which should have happened long ago. This is just killing his confidence if he had any left.

Like how they acknowledge the Butkus finalist as he follows our QB to talk smack well after the play is over.

I really had hoped we would have shown more spark than this. Jake is having an absolutely miserable game & we look like a bunch of zombies out there. Pitiful effort.

And so many fans were hoping to see a win over Clemson give us a recruiting bump. After 2 straight years of this mess, I'll be surprised if every recruit and even members of the team don't start looking to head elsewhere. I really can't find a good reason to want to play for USC.

Reactions: Brace1
We beat some sorry azz teams and thought we had "arrived" Ha I knew better and we want to give Muschamp an extension? He will never beat Dabo especially with Kurt Roper running his offense.

For that brief stint we played football agai st these guys. Now it’s back to acting like a chihuahua does to a pit bull. We just cower down to these guys.
Sick of this $hit!

Wow, they have so little respect for us that they go for it in 4th down. I would too, we have not showed anything today.
Dabo ia still butthurt about getting his ass kicked for 5 years in a row. Thankfully we hired an offensive coordinator from the high powered Cleveland Browns so we could continue our offensive prowess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT