ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And XT.... whatever, I get it.
But to hell with that kid for going with them.
Who wouldn’t at this point. But he was supposedly a fan.

Hey - why dont Champ do an impromptu rehearsed pre-written and rehearsed answer to a question he wrote and then posed to a reporter to ask??

Hell thats when Dabo seemed to turn it around up there - oh yea about the same time he started signing 5 stars thatr never visited the campus and flashed lots of money on Facebook and instagram while their families that lived in the projects moved into a lake house on Lake Hartwell.

Damn there goes that plan - Lake Hartwell is in Pickens County

You think Bentley is good? Seriously? If so, you're the one that's ridiculous.
We're ranked 110th in the country in production? Bentley and company 110th in talent? Seriously, you're ridiculous. Most programs in the country would gladly trade quarterbacks.

We're ranked 110th in the country in production? Bentley and company 110th in talent? Seriously, you're ridiculous. Most programs in the country would gladly trade quarterbacks.
Maybe so but Bentley has scored more for CLemson than he has for us tonight

No, they wouldn't. He is not accurate at all, especially on downfield passes. He never puts enough air under the ball and struggles on short passes to hit receivers in stride. He just isn't that good.

Hell hate we even scored - makes the stats look better than they really are against the 2nd or even 3rd team

Don't holler for the mods - absorb the punishment. This needs to HURT some people who think the SEC is all that matters.

What kind of bs response is this? I’ve been around Gamecock football for several decades longer than you. I’ve experienced plenty of hurt and disappointment as a fan. Putting up with some punk on FGF has nothing to go with football. Expected better from you!

What kind of bs response is this? I’ve been around Gamecock football for several decades longer than you. I’ve experienced plenty of hurt and disappointment as a fan. Putting up with some punk on FGF has nothing to go with football. Expected better from you!
If this hurts you, you aren't among the Millennial or Xer Capitulators. It is to them that my remarks are aimed.

It’s all Bentley’s fault. Just imagine how much better the offense would look with Orth, MeElwain or any other QB we sign.

Whatever they talk about after the game - I dont want to hear Jakes excuses and Champs positive takes from the game - I want to hear him talk about the lack of productivity from an offense that was suppose to be our strength this year - I want to hear his plans to get this crap of an offense fixed

We started the chippiness up at UPC before the game in Holtz's last year. They just went ahead and kicked our asses in the fight AND the game. I guess bottles p!$$ them off also.
Real smart to taunt the bear before the game even gets started. Keep that shallow fake tough man stuff to yourselves if you can’t back it up and wilt like a flower.

Reactions: king ward
Whatever they talk about after the game - I dont want to hear Jakes excuses and Champs positive takes from the game - I want to hear him talk about the lack of productivity from an offense that was suppose to be our strength this year - I want to hear his plans to get this crap of an offense fixed
He won’t, he will just say they just kicked our butts and they came to play.

If this hurts you, you aren't among the Millennial or Xer Capitulators. It is to them that my remarks are aimed.

The mods used to police FGF to some degree, but all they are interested in is getting more subscribers to the Insider Forum so they let every punk and dirt bag post whatever they want here without consequence.

You responded to me, so I️ take that personally. I’ve probably endured more disappointment as a GC fan than you’ve probably even seen of GC sports, so don’t respond to me if your message is for someone else or for some other group of people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT