ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread.

Man we had 2nd and 3rd no outs and only scored one. I guess that’s better than nothing. Demurias is feast or famine. Just throw strikes no more dang free passes.

How about if you just move up a century and learn to use the internet, stream, or listen to a radio. The only thing you would understand about it is the colors being worn anyway.

But aren't I on the internet right now?

Speaking of colors....what uniform are the Cocks adorning today?

Disappointing yes, but not embarrassing to lose 8-7 on a walkoff hit in the rubber game- to a ranked rival at their ball park. Let’s keep some perspective here. But I hear ya.
Keep it in perspective? 4 straight series losses and we haven't won in any Big 3 sport against Clemson since December 2015. We are the laughingstock of this state right now.

Last edited:
Like I said, it’s disappointing. The team showed moxie, and fought back from 6-0 to make it an exciting game that could have gone either way. Last year they would have quit. I believe the future is bright, and no I’m not into moral victories.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackrabbit slim
Differences that win and lose games.

We hit one off the wall in center field . Center fielder misses it and it bounces back away from the fence. They have back up there to help out and relay the ball home. Holds us to third base.

They hit one to the wall in right field. It bounce back towards infield. We have no help and the result is the runner on 1st scores winning run from 1st.

We use to be that kind of team. It was a good effort but little things win games.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
We can't beat Clemson in anything but Ray has the new practice facility. Keep it in perspective, folks.

There’s something wrong with our athletic department. I’m not sure what it is, but this is unacceptable. Haven’t beaten them in anything besides women’s basketball since 2015.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Ray always jokes about beating Clemson as being a prerequisite for coaching at Carolina. Sounds good but not much truth to it.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT