ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread.

Ray always jokes about beating Clemson as being a prerequisite for coaching at Carolina. Sounds good but not much truth to it.
Well, he got rid of Holbrooken. Sorry but right now they have better football, basketball and baseball programs than we do.

Ray always jokes about beating Clemson as being a prerequisite for coaching at Carolina. Sounds good but not much truth to it.
Since ray became AD does anyone know our W/L in football, men’s basketball and baseball?

Is our administration gonna congratulate Clemson for their 4th straight series victory?

1z8tX6EW.jpg

Reactions: SCGCock07
Well, he got rid of Holbrooken. Sorry but right now they have better football, basketball and baseball programs than we do.

Tanner waited too long on Holbroke.

We have to find a way to make the tourney . We cant go 2 years in a row staying home.7-5 right now is not going to cut it. Trust me if we make it I would say there is a pretty good chance we will go to clemson.

Reactions: king ward
I just dont see that happening. We will be lucking to made the tourney.
We should be able to. Have the talent. Kingston just needs to get them out of the poor habits they learned under Holbrooke. Holbrooke couldn't teach hitting worth a crap...terrible approach and form at the plate and it seems we've fallen back into the same bad habits.

We should be able to. Have the talent. Kingston just needs to get them out of the poor habits they learned under Holbrooke. Holbrooke couldn't teach hitting worth a crap...terrible approach and form at the plate and it seems we've fallen back into the same bad habits.
I disagree, this is basically the same lineup that didn't hit the ball last year and stayed home with all the flamethrower pitching last year.

The Tanner stat is quite bothersome. Since become AD, vs. Tillman:

Football: 2-4 (all 4 are consecutive)
Basketball: 2-4
Baseball (our pride & joy & former face of the athletic department): 2-4 (in series)

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT